Subject: Re: bug#16155: 24.3.50;

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 14:50:23 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

    > and the documentation of `newline' should explain how to easily turn
    > this off.

    The docstring does mention the indentation behavior, with a link to
    electric-indent-mode.

I see it does -- but I did not notice that part when I looked at it.
It doesn't clearly tell people what to do to avoid this.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin St
Boston MA 02110
USA
www.fsf.org  www.gnu.org
Skype: No way! That's nonfree (freedom-denying) software.
  Use Ekiga or an ordinary phone call.