Subject: 24.3.50; [PATCH] eww: added text-property to jump to next select field.

From: Nakayama Kenjiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 21:05:40 +0900

It is useful, if we can jump to next select fiedld with tab commadn.

Signed-off-by: Kenjiro NAKAYAMA <[email-masked]>

        * net/eww.el (eww-tag-select): added text-property to jump to
          next select field.

---
 lisp/net/eww.el | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/net/eww.el b/lisp/net/eww.el
index 1693e74..0264174 100644
--- a/lisp/net/eww.el
+++ b/lisp/net/eww.el
@@ -841,7 +841,8 @@ See URL
`https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/Input'.")
       (put-text-property start (point) 'eww-form menu)
       (add-face-text-property start (point) 'eww-form-select)
       (put-text-property start (point) 'keymap eww-select-map)
-      (put-text-property start (1+ start) 'help-echo "select field")
+      (unless (= start (point))
+       (put-text-property start (1+ start) 'help-echo "select field"))
       (shr-ensure-paragraph))))

 (defun eww-select-display (select)
-- 
1.8.3.1

Kenjiro