Subject: fix for spec file

From: Dave Love <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 14:13:21 +0000

2013-12-09  Dave Love  <[email-masked]>

	* idutils.spec.in: Fix source URL.

--- idutils-4.6/idutils.spec.in~	2008-10-18 16:38:54.000000000 +0100
+++ idutils-4.6/idutils.spec.in	2013-12-09 14:11:00.802855478 +0000
@@ -6,7 +6,7 @@
 Group:		Development/Tools
 License:	GPLv3+
 URL:		http://www.gnu.org/software/idutils/
-Source0:	http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/idutils/%{name}-%{version}.tar.gz
+Source0:	http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/idutils/%{name}-%{version}.tar.xz
 BuildRoot:	%{_tmppath}/%{name}-%{version}-%{release}-root-%(%{__id_u} -n)
 
 BuildRequires:	emacs, gettext-devel
@@ -66,6 +66,9 @@

 %changelog
+* Mon Dec  9 2013 Dave Love <[email-masked]>
+- Fix source URL (.xz <- .gz).
+
 * Sat Oct 18 2008 Jim Meyering <[email-masked]>
 - Newer version of gnulib to fix test-program build failure on ppc.