Subject: Re: bug#16086: 24.3.50; [PATCH] eww: New command and functions to list the browser histories..

From: Ted Zlatanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 10:42:04 -0500

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 12:20:18 +0900 <[email-masked]> wrote: 

>> Trailing spaces here and elsewhere, can you please fix?
> Oh, I'm sorry. I fixed them.
>> I'd rather see these removed, IIUC what you mean here.
> I think so too. I removed.

Cool, thanks.

>> Could this also bind `next-error' and `previous-error'?  Actually a
>> generic "list of items" buffer mode would be useful and perhaps already
>> exists?

> Ok, I will try to bind `next-error and `previous-error, but it may take
> a while.

It's very easy, in your case it's just moving up and down 1 line IIUC.
But it's not critical and you can even choose to leave it to me :)

I want to implement it for eww (to go back and forth between links) so I
thought it made sense.

> So, before I do that, I resend the patch with fixed of the above.

The patch looks OK, but please remind me, do we have contributor papers
from you?  It's a large patch.

(Lars, if you want to review the patch and commit it yourself, please
let me know.)

Thanks
Ted