Subject: bug#16075: ls/stat-free-color.sh fails on AArch64 architecture

From: Bernhard Voelker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 18:31:31 +0100

On 12/07/2013 04:21 PM, Pádraig Brady wrote:
> I going with the attached which should handle everything,
> even diagnosis of unhandled "stat" calls.

great!

> Subject: [PATCH] tests: fix false failure on platforms using newfstatat
> 
> * tests/ls/stat-free-color.sh: Add newfstatat to the list
> of syscalls to trace.  Also add all "stat" syscalls to the
> list of syscalls that we verify that strace supports.
> Also only create a single dangling symlink to check, since
> we already only check for a single "stat" call.
> Fixes http://bugs.gnu.org/16075

It's probably worth mentioning AArch64 here.
+1 otheriwse.

Thanks!

Have a nice day,
Berny