Subject: bug#16069: Sigsegv, libxft, emacs --daemon, emacsclient

From: Constantin Kulikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 12:50:18 +0400

In the first terminal(emacs):

# emacs -Q --daemon=exp
("emacs")
Starting Emacs daemon.

# ps -A | grep emacs
21880 ?        00:00:00 emacs

In the second terminal(gdb):

# sudo gdb
(gdb) attach 21880
(gdb) continue
Continuing.

In the first terminal(emacs):

# emacsclient -s exp -c

In the emacsclient's frame:
C-x C-c

In the first terminal(emacs):
# emacsclient -s exp -c

In the emacsclient's frame:
C-x C-c

In the second terminal(gdb):

[New Thread 0x7f6eee24d700 (LWP 22531)]
[New Thread 0x7f6eeda4c700 (LWP 22532)]

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x00007f6efa29cd15 in ?? () from /usr/lib/libXft.so.2

(gdb) bt full

----------------------------------------------

#0  0x00007f6efa29cd15 in ?? () from /usr/lib/libXft.so.2
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007f6efa298f57 in ?? () from /usr/lib/libXft.so.2
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x00007f6efa6cf9f2 in XCloseDisplay () from /usr/lib/libX11.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#3  0x00007f6efb03faa5 in ?? () from /usr/lib/libXt.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#4  0x00007f6efb04063c in XtCloseDisplay () from /usr/lib/libXt.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#5  0x00000000004c06fb in x_delete_terminal (terminal=<optimized out>) at
xterm.c:10269
        dpyinfo = 0xdb10b0
        connection = 7
#6  0x00000000004b22ce in Fdelete_terminal (terminal=terminal@entry=18292749,
force=12228834) at terminal.c:348
        t = 0x1172008
#7  0x0000000000421b38 in delete_frame (frame=<optimized out>,
force=<optimized out>) at frame.c:1399
        terminal = 0x1172008
        f = 0x1172158
        sf = 0xbbd268
        kb = 0x0
        minibuffer_selected = <optimized out>
        is_tooltip_frame = 0
#8  0x000000000055f0a6 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized
out>) at eval.c:2808
        fun = 8710565
        original_fun = 12271906
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fff2532bb80
        i = <optimized out>
#9  0x00000000005972fd in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0,
vector=140733817469420, maxdepth=0, args_template=15260304,
nargs=140733817469992, args=0x1) at bytecode.c:919
        targets = {0x598c45 <exec_byte_code+10117>, 0x598c34
<exec_byte_code+10100>, 0x598c39 <exec_byte_code+10105>, 0x598c3e
<exec_byte_code+10110>, 0x596682 <exec_byte_code+450>,
          0x596682 <exec_byte_code+450>, 0x597109 <exec_byte_code+3145>,
0x597146 <exec_byte_code+3206>, 0x597dca <exec_byte_code+6410>, 0x597e11
<exec_byte_code+6481>, 0x597d15 <exec_byte_code+6229>,
          0x597d5c <exec_byte_code+6300>, 0x596776 <exec_byte_code+694>,
0x596776 <exec_byte_code+694>, 0x596d33 <exec_byte_code+2163>, 0x597da3
<exec_byte_code+6371>, 0x596ea4 <exec_byte_code+2532>,
          0x596ef3 <exec_byte_code+2611>, 0x596f42 <exec_byte_code+2690>,
0x596f91 <exec_byte_code+2769>, 0x596fe0 <exec_byte_code+2848>, 0x59702b
<exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x5970b8 <exec_byte_code+3064>,
          0x597091 <exec_byte_code+3025>, 0x5971c3 <exec_byte_code+3331>,
0x5971fe <exec_byte_code+3390>, 0x597239 <exec_byte_code+3449>, 0x597197
<exec_byte_code+3287>, 0x5966b3 <exec_byte_code+499>,
          0x5966b3 <exec_byte_code+499>, 0x5970f4 <exec_byte_code+3124>,
0x59719c <exec_byte_code+3292>, 0x59729b <exec_byte_code+3547>, 0x5972dc
<exec_byte_code+3612>, 0x59731d <exec_byte_code+3677>,
          0x59735e <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x5966ee <exec_byte_code+558>,
0x5966ee <exec_byte_code+558>, 0x596d1e <exec_byte_code+2142>, 0x597274
<exec_byte_code+3508>, 0x59681b <exec_byte_code+859>,
          0x596863 <exec_byte_code+931>, 0x5968ab <exec_byte_code+1003>,
0x5967ef <exec_byte_code+815>, 0x59672e <exec_byte_code+622>, 0x59672e
<exec_byte_code+622>, 0x597363 <exec_byte_code+3747>,
          0x5967f4 <exec_byte_code+820>, 0x5981d4 <exec_byte_code+7444>,
0x5980f8 <exec_byte_code+7224>, 0x597fc8 <exec_byte_code+6920>, 0x598ccf
<exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
          0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x5974af <exec_byte_code+4079>, 0x59753c
<exec_byte_code+4220>, 0x597573 <exec_byte_code+4275>,
          0x5975aa <exec_byte_code+4330>, 0x5975e1 <exec_byte_code+4385>,
0x596df8 <exec_byte_code+2360>, 0x596e32 <exec_byte_code+2418>, 0x597622
<exec_byte_code+4450>, 0x596dbd <exec_byte_code+2301>,
          0x596e69 <exec_byte_code+2473>, 0x597654 <exec_byte_code+4500>,
0x59768b <exec_byte_code+4555>, 0x5976b6 <exec_byte_code+4598>, 0x5976ed
<exec_byte_code+4653>, 0x597725 <exec_byte_code+4709>,
          0x5977a2 <exec_byte_code+4834>, 0x5977cd <exec_byte_code+4877>,
0x597804 <exec_byte_code+4932>, 0x59783f <exec_byte_code+4991>, 0x59786a
<exec_byte_code+5034>, 0x597895 <exec_byte_code+5077>,
          0x5978cc <exec_byte_code+5132>, 0x597903 <exec_byte_code+5187>,
0x59793a <exec_byte_code+5242>, 0x597975 <exec_byte_code+5301>, 0x5979ad
<exec_byte_code+5357>, 0x5979e5 <exec_byte_code+5413>,
          0x597a62 <exec_byte_code+5538>, 0x597a9b <exec_byte_code+5595>,
0x597ad4 <exec_byte_code+5652>, 0x59844d <exec_byte_code+8077>, 0x5983d5
<exec_byte_code+7957>, 0x598411 <exec_byte_code+8017>,
          0x597378 <exec_byte_code+3768>, 0x5973b4 <exec_byte_code+3828>,
0x5973ec <exec_byte_code+3884>, 0x59741e <exec_byte_code+3934>, 0x598935
<exec_byte_code+9333>, 0x59896d <exec_byte_code+9389>,
          0x5989a5 <exec_byte_code+9445>, 0x5987c8 <exec_byte_code+8968>,
0x5967bd <exec_byte_code+765>, 0x5987fe <exec_byte_code+9022>, 0x598829
<exec_byte_code+9065>, 0x59889e <exec_byte_code+9182>,
          0x5988d4 <exec_byte_code+9236>, 0x59890a <exec_byte_code+9290>,
0x598489 <exec_byte_code+8137>, 0x5984b6 <exec_byte_code+8182>, 0x5984e3
<exec_byte_code+8227>, 0x598513 <exec_byte_code+8275>,
          0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598545 <exec_byte_code+8325>,
0x598575 <exec_byte_code+8373>, 0x5985a5 <exec_byte_code+8421>, 0x5985d5
<exec_byte_code+8469>, 0x598605 <exec_byte_code+8517>,
          0x598635 <exec_byte_code+8565>, 0x5967bd <exec_byte_code+765>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598660 <exec_byte_code+8608>, 0x5986a2
<exec_byte_code+8674>, 0x5986cd <exec_byte_code+8717>,
          0x5986f8 <exec_byte_code+8760>, 0x59872f <exec_byte_code+8815>,
0x598766 <exec_byte_code+8870>, 0x597b7b <exec_byte_code+5819>, 0x597c41
<exec_byte_code+6017>, 0x597c78 <exec_byte_code+6072>,
          0x597caf <exec_byte_code+6127>, 0x598f54 <exec_byte_code+10900>,
0x598fea <exec_byte_code+11050>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x59838c
<exec_byte_code+7884>, 0x5968f3 <exec_byte_code+1075>,
          0x596d48 <exec_byte_code+2184>, 0x596b6e <exec_byte_code+1710>,
0x596a07 <exec_byte_code+1351>, 0x596c77 <exec_byte_code+1975>, 0x598192
<exec_byte_code+7378>, 0x59836b <exec_byte_code+7851>,
          0x5970cd <exec_byte_code+3085>, 0x5982d8 <exec_byte_code+7704>,
0x59830a <exec_byte_code+7754>, 0x597f5a <exec_byte_code+6810>, 0x597f8c
<exec_byte_code+6860>, 0x598203 <exec_byte_code+7491>,
          0x598252 <exec_byte_code+7570>, 0x59828d <exec_byte_code+7629>,
0x597456 <exec_byte_code+3990>, 0x597ce6 <exec_byte_code+6182>, 0x598f84
<exec_byte_code+10948>, 0x598fbf <exec_byte_code+11007>,
          0x598d59 <exec_byte_code+10393>, 0x598d84 <exec_byte_code+10436>,
0x598daf <exec_byte_code+10479>, 0x598dda <exec_byte_code+10522>, 0x598e11
<exec_byte_code+10577>, 0x598e48 <exec_byte_code+10632>,
          0x598e7f <exec_byte_code+10687>, 0x598eb6 <exec_byte_code+10742>,
0x598a15 <exec_byte_code+9557>, 0x598a4c <exec_byte_code+9612>, 0x598a83
<exec_byte_code+9667>, 0x598aae <exec_byte_code+9710>,
          0x598ae5 <exec_byte_code+9765>, 0x598b1c <exec_byte_code+9820>,
0x598b54 <exec_byte_code+9876>, 0x598b8c <exec_byte_code+9932>, 0x5989dd
<exec_byte_code+9501>, 0x598791 <exec_byte_code+8913>,
          0x598bc4 <exec_byte_code+9988>, 0x598c02 <exec_byte_code+10050>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x59698a <exec_byte_code+1226>, 0x596c19
<exec_byte_code+1881>, 0x596a7a <exec_byte_code+1466>,
          0x596b08 <exec_byte_code+1608>, 0x598103 <exec_byte_code+7235>,
0x59775d <exec_byte_code+4765>, 0x597a1d <exec_byte_code+5469>, 0x598859
<exec_byte_code+9113>, 0x597e58 <exec_byte_code+6552>,
          0x597e95 <exec_byte_code+6613>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x597ee6 <exec_byte_code+6694>, 0x598ccf
<exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
          0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf
<exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
          0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x597f2e <exec_byte_code+6766>
<repeats 64 times>}
        count = 10
        count_volatile = 3474864899701879091
        vectorp = 0x10fa198
        vectorp_volatile = 0x0
        stack = {pc = 0x133d2fd "\210\001A\266\202\202o", byte_string =
20469073, byte_string_start = 0x133d270 "\305\306\002\205\a", next =
0x7fff2532beb0}
        stack_volatile = {pc = 0x1172158 "\025\340\002\003", byte_string =
17801949, byte_string_start = 0x1351c40 "\004", next = 0x1351b00}
        result = 0
        type = (unknown: 624081960)
#10 0x000000000055eba7 in funcall_lambda (fun=17801949, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
arg_vector=0x7fff2532beb0, arg_vector@entry=0x7fff2532be08) at eval.c:2973
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---continue
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#11 0x000000000055eebb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fff2532be00) at
eval.c:2866
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 20454274
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#12 0x00000000005972fd in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0,
vector=140733817469420, maxdepth=0, args_template=15260304,
nargs=140733817470472, args=0x1) at bytecode.c:919
        targets = {0x598c45 <exec_byte_code+10117>, 0x598c34
<exec_byte_code+10100>, 0x598c39 <exec_byte_code+10105>, 0x598c3e
<exec_byte_code+10110>, 0x596682 <exec_byte_code+450>,
          0x596682 <exec_byte_code+450>, 0x597109 <exec_byte_code+3145>,
0x597146 <exec_byte_code+3206>, 0x597dca <exec_byte_code+6410>, 0x597e11
<exec_byte_code+6481>, 0x597d15 <exec_byte_code+6229>,
          0x597d5c <exec_byte_code+6300>, 0x596776 <exec_byte_code+694>,
0x596776 <exec_byte_code+694>, 0x596d33 <exec_byte_code+2163>, 0x597da3
<exec_byte_code+6371>, 0x596ea4 <exec_byte_code+2532>,
          0x596ef3 <exec_byte_code+2611>, 0x596f42 <exec_byte_code+2690>,
0x596f91 <exec_byte_code+2769>, 0x596fe0 <exec_byte_code+2848>, 0x59702b
<exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x5970b8 <exec_byte_code+3064>,
          0x597091 <exec_byte_code+3025>, 0x5971c3 <exec_byte_code+3331>,
0x5971fe <exec_byte_code+3390>, 0x597239 <exec_byte_code+3449>, 0x597197
<exec_byte_code+3287>, 0x5966b3 <exec_byte_code+499>,
          0x5966b3 <exec_byte_code+499>, 0x5970f4 <exec_byte_code+3124>,
0x59719c <exec_byte_code+3292>, 0x59729b <exec_byte_code+3547>, 0x5972dc
<exec_byte_code+3612>, 0x59731d <exec_byte_code+3677>,
          0x59735e <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x5966ee <exec_byte_code+558>,
0x5966ee <exec_byte_code+558>, 0x596d1e <exec_byte_code+2142>, 0x597274
<exec_byte_code+3508>, 0x59681b <exec_byte_code+859>,
          0x596863 <exec_byte_code+931>, 0x5968ab <exec_byte_code+1003>,
0x5967ef <exec_byte_code+815>, 0x59672e <exec_byte_code+622>, 0x59672e
<exec_byte_code+622>, 0x597363 <exec_byte_code+3747>,
          0x5967f4 <exec_byte_code+820>, 0x5981d4 <exec_byte_code+7444>,
0x5980f8 <exec_byte_code+7224>, 0x597fc8 <exec_byte_code+6920>, 0x598ccf
<exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
          0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x5974af <exec_byte_code+4079>, 0x59753c
<exec_byte_code+4220>, 0x597573 <exec_byte_code+4275>,
          0x5975aa <exec_byte_code+4330>, 0x5975e1 <exec_byte_code+4385>,
0x596df8 <exec_byte_code+2360>, 0x596e32 <exec_byte_code+2418>, 0x597622
<exec_byte_code+4450>, 0x596dbd <exec_byte_code+2301>,
          0x596e69 <exec_byte_code+2473>, 0x597654 <exec_byte_code+4500>,
0x59768b <exec_byte_code+4555>, 0x5976b6 <exec_byte_code+4598>, 0x5976ed
<exec_byte_code+4653>, 0x597725 <exec_byte_code+4709>,
          0x5977a2 <exec_byte_code+4834>, 0x5977cd <exec_byte_code+4877>,
0x597804 <exec_byte_code+4932>, 0x59783f <exec_byte_code+4991>, 0x59786a
<exec_byte_code+5034>, 0x597895 <exec_byte_code+5077>,
          0x5978cc <exec_byte_code+5132>, 0x597903 <exec_byte_code+5187>,
0x59793a <exec_byte_code+5242>, 0x597975 <exec_byte_code+5301>, 0x5979ad
<exec_byte_code+5357>, 0x5979e5 <exec_byte_code+5413>,
          0x597a62 <exec_byte_code+5538>, 0x597a9b <exec_byte_code+5595>,
0x597ad4 <exec_byte_code+5652>, 0x59844d <exec_byte_code+8077>, 0x5983d5
<exec_byte_code+7957>, 0x598411 <exec_byte_code+8017>,
          0x597378 <exec_byte_code+3768>, 0x5973b4 <exec_byte_code+3828>,
0x5973ec <exec_byte_code+3884>, 0x59741e <exec_byte_code+3934>, 0x598935
<exec_byte_code+9333>, 0x59896d <exec_byte_code+9389>,
          0x5989a5 <exec_byte_code+9445>, 0x5987c8 <exec_byte_code+8968>,
0x5967bd <exec_byte_code+765>, 0x5987fe <exec_byte_code+9022>, 0x598829
<exec_byte_code+9065>, 0x59889e <exec_byte_code+9182>,
          0x5988d4 <exec_byte_code+9236>, 0x59890a <exec_byte_code+9290>,
0x598489 <exec_byte_code+8137>, 0x5984b6 <exec_byte_code+8182>, 0x5984e3
<exec_byte_code+8227>, 0x598513 <exec_byte_code+8275>,
          0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598545 <exec_byte_code+8325>,
0x598575 <exec_byte_code+8373>, 0x5985a5 <exec_byte_code+8421>, 0x5985d5
<exec_byte_code+8469>, 0x598605 <exec_byte_code+8517>,
          0x598635 <exec_byte_code+8565>, 0x5967bd <exec_byte_code+765>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598660 <exec_byte_code+8608>, 0x5986a2
<exec_byte_code+8674>, 0x5986cd <exec_byte_code+8717>,
          0x5986f8 <exec_byte_code+8760>, 0x59872f <exec_byte_code+8815>,
0x598766 <exec_byte_code+8870>, 0x597b7b <exec_byte_code+5819>, 0x597c41
<exec_byte_code+6017>, 0x597c78 <exec_byte_code+6072>,
          0x597caf <exec_byte_code+6127>, 0x598f54 <exec_byte_code+10900>,
0x598fea <exec_byte_code+11050>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x59838c
<exec_byte_code+7884>, 0x5968f3 <exec_byte_code+1075>,
          0x596d48 <exec_byte_code+2184>, 0x596b6e <exec_byte_code+1710>,
0x596a07 <exec_byte_code+1351>, 0x596c77 <exec_byte_code+1975>, 0x598192
<exec_byte_code+7378>, 0x59836b <exec_byte_code+7851>,
          0x5970cd <exec_byte_code+3085>, 0x5982d8 <exec_byte_code+7704>,
0x59830a <exec_byte_code+7754>, 0x597f5a <exec_byte_code+6810>, 0x597f8c
<exec_byte_code+6860>, 0x598203 <exec_byte_code+7491>,
          0x598252 <exec_byte_code+7570>, 0x59828d <exec_byte_code+7629>,
0x597456 <exec_byte_code+3990>, 0x597ce6 <exec_byte_code+6182>, 0x598f84
<exec_byte_code+10948>, 0x598fbf <exec_byte_code+11007>,
          0x598d59 <exec_byte_code+10393>, 0x598d84 <exec_byte_code+10436>,
0x598daf <exec_byte_code+10479>, 0x598dda <exec_byte_code+10522>, 0x598e11
<exec_byte_code+10577>, 0x598e48 <exec_byte_code+10632>,
          0x598e7f <exec_byte_code+10687>, 0x598eb6 <exec_byte_code+10742>,
0x598a15 <exec_byte_code+9557>, 0x598a4c <exec_byte_code+9612>, 0x598a83
<exec_byte_code+9667>, 0x598aae <exec_byte_code+9710>,
          0x598ae5 <exec_byte_code+9765>, 0x598b1c <exec_byte_code+9820>,
0x598b54 <exec_byte_code+9876>, 0x598b8c <exec_byte_code+9932>, 0x5989dd
<exec_byte_code+9501>, 0x598791 <exec_byte_code+8913>,
          0x598bc4 <exec_byte_code+9988>, 0x598c02 <exec_byte_code+10050>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x59698a <exec_byte_code+1226>, 0x596c19
<exec_byte_code+1881>, 0x596a7a <exec_byte_code+1466>,
          0x596b08 <exec_byte_code+1608>, 0x598103 <exec_byte_code+7235>,
0x59775d <exec_byte_code+4765>, 0x597a1d <exec_byte_code+5469>, 0x598859
<exec_byte_code+9113>, 0x597e58 <exec_byte_code+6552>,
          0x597e95 <exec_byte_code+6613>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x597ee6 <exec_byte_code+6694>, 0x598ccf
<exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
          0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf
<exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
          0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x597f2e <exec_byte_code+6766>
<repeats 64 times>}
        count = 9
        count_volatile = 3474864899701879091
        vectorp = 0x10aadb8
        vectorp_volatile = 0xb2e900 <kbd_buffer+768>
        stack = {pc = 0x135fec5 "\262\001\202M", byte_string = 20543505,
byte_string_start = 0x135fe80 "\300\301\302\"\211\303=\203\037", next =
0x7fff2532c040}
        stack_volatile = {pc = 0x1172158 "\025\340\002\003", byte_string =
17477237, byte_string_start = 0x1351c20 "\004", next = 0x1351b00}
        result = 0
        type = (unknown: 624082440)
#13 0x000000000055eba7 in funcall_lambda (fun=17477237, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
arg_vector=0x7fff2532c040, arg_vector@entry=0x7fff2532bfb8) at eval.c:2973
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#14 0x000000000055eebb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fff2532bfb0) at
eval.c:2866
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 16288434
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#15 0x00000000005972fd in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0,
vector=140733817469420, maxdepth=0, args_template=15260304,
nargs=140733817470888, args=0x1) at bytecode.c:919
        targets = {0x598c45 <exec_byte_code+10117>, 0x598c34
<exec_byte_code+10100>, 0x598c39 <exec_byte_code+10105>, 0x598c3e
<exec_byte_code+10110>, 0x596682 <exec_byte_code+450>,
          0x596682 <exec_byte_code+450>, 0x597109 <exec_byte_code+3145>,
0x597146 <exec_byte_code+3206>, 0x597dca <exec_byte_code+6410>, 0x597e11
<exec_byte_code+6481>, 0x597d15 <exec_byte_code+6229>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x597d5c <exec_byte_code+6300>, 0x596776 <exec_byte_code+694>,
0x596776 <exec_byte_code+694>, 0x596d33 <exec_byte_code+2163>, 0x597da3
<exec_byte_code+6371>, 0x596ea4 <exec_byte_code+2532>,
          0x596ef3 <exec_byte_code+2611>, 0x596f42 <exec_byte_code+2690>,
0x596f91 <exec_byte_code+2769>, 0x596fe0 <exec_byte_code+2848>, 0x59702b
<exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x5970b8 <exec_byte_code+3064>,
          0x597091 <exec_byte_code+3025>, 0x5971c3 <exec_byte_code+3331>,
0x5971fe <exec_byte_code+3390>, 0x597239 <exec_byte_code+3449>, 0x597197
<exec_byte_code+3287>, 0x5966b3 <exec_byte_code+499>,
          0x5966b3 <exec_byte_code+499>, 0x5970f4 <exec_byte_code+3124>,
0x59719c <exec_byte_code+3292>, 0x59729b <exec_byte_code+3547>, 0x5972dc
<exec_byte_code+3612>, 0x59731d <exec_byte_code+3677>,
          0x59735e <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x5966ee <exec_byte_code+558>,
0x5966ee <exec_byte_code+558>, 0x596d1e <exec_byte_code+2142>, 0x597274
<exec_byte_code+3508>, 0x59681b <exec_byte_code+859>,
          0x596863 <exec_byte_code+931>, 0x5968ab <exec_byte_code+1003>,
0x5967ef <exec_byte_code+815>, 0x59672e <exec_byte_code+622>, 0x59672e
<exec_byte_code+622>, 0x597363 <exec_byte_code+3747>,
          0x5967f4 <exec_byte_code+820>, 0x5981d4 <exec_byte_code+7444>,
0x5980f8 <exec_byte_code+7224>, 0x597fc8 <exec_byte_code+6920>, 0x598ccf
<exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
          0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x5974af <exec_byte_code+4079>, 0x59753c
<exec_byte_code+4220>, 0x597573 <exec_byte_code+4275>,
          0x5975aa <exec_byte_code+4330>, 0x5975e1 <exec_byte_code+4385>,
0x596df8 <exec_byte_code+2360>, 0x596e32 <exec_byte_code+2418>, 0x597622
<exec_byte_code+4450>, 0x596dbd <exec_byte_code+2301>,
          0x596e69 <exec_byte_code+2473>, 0x597654 <exec_byte_code+4500>,
0x59768b <exec_byte_code+4555>, 0x5976b6 <exec_byte_code+4598>, 0x5976ed
<exec_byte_code+4653>, 0x597725 <exec_byte_code+4709>,
          0x5977a2 <exec_byte_code+4834>, 0x5977cd <exec_byte_code+4877>,
0x597804 <exec_byte_code+4932>, 0x59783f <exec_byte_code+4991>, 0x59786a
<exec_byte_code+5034>, 0x597895 <exec_byte_code+5077>,
          0x5978cc <exec_byte_code+5132>, 0x597903 <exec_byte_code+5187>,
0x59793a <exec_byte_code+5242>, 0x597975 <exec_byte_code+5301>, 0x5979ad
<exec_byte_code+5357>, 0x5979e5 <exec_byte_code+5413>,
          0x597a62 <exec_byte_code+5538>, 0x597a9b <exec_byte_code+5595>,
0x597ad4 <exec_byte_code+5652>, 0x59844d <exec_byte_code+8077>, 0x5983d5
<exec_byte_code+7957>, 0x598411 <exec_byte_code+8017>,
          0x597378 <exec_byte_code+3768>, 0x5973b4 <exec_byte_code+3828>,
0x5973ec <exec_byte_code+3884>, 0x59741e <exec_byte_code+3934>, 0x598935
<exec_byte_code+9333>, 0x59896d <exec_byte_code+9389>,
          0x5989a5 <exec_byte_code+9445>, 0x5987c8 <exec_byte_code+8968>,
0x5967bd <exec_byte_code+765>, 0x5987fe <exec_byte_code+9022>, 0x598829
<exec_byte_code+9065>, 0x59889e <exec_byte_code+9182>,
          0x5988d4 <exec_byte_code+9236>, 0x59890a <exec_byte_code+9290>,
0x598489 <exec_byte_code+8137>, 0x5984b6 <exec_byte_code+8182>, 0x5984e3
<exec_byte_code+8227>, 0x598513 <exec_byte_code+8275>,
          0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598545 <exec_byte_code+8325>,
0x598575 <exec_byte_code+8373>, 0x5985a5 <exec_byte_code+8421>, 0x5985d5
<exec_byte_code+8469>, 0x598605 <exec_byte_code+8517>,
          0x598635 <exec_byte_code+8565>, 0x5967bd <exec_byte_code+765>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598660 <exec_byte_code+8608>, 0x5986a2
<exec_byte_code+8674>, 0x5986cd <exec_byte_code+8717>,
          0x5986f8 <exec_byte_code+8760>, 0x59872f <exec_byte_code+8815>,
0x598766 <exec_byte_code+8870>, 0x597b7b <exec_byte_code+5819>, 0x597c41
<exec_byte_code+6017>, 0x597c78 <exec_byte_code+6072>,
          0x597caf <exec_byte_code+6127>, 0x598f54 <exec_byte_code+10900>,
0x598fea <exec_byte_code+11050>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x59838c
<exec_byte_code+7884>, 0x5968f3 <exec_byte_code+1075>,
          0x596d48 <exec_byte_code+2184>, 0x596b6e <exec_byte_code+1710>,
0x596a07 <exec_byte_code+1351>, 0x596c77 <exec_byte_code+1975>, 0x598192
<exec_byte_code+7378>, 0x59836b <exec_byte_code+7851>,
          0x5970cd <exec_byte_code+3085>, 0x5982d8 <exec_byte_code+7704>,
0x59830a <exec_byte_code+7754>, 0x597f5a <exec_byte_code+6810>, 0x597f8c
<exec_byte_code+6860>, 0x598203 <exec_byte_code+7491>,
          0x598252 <exec_byte_code+7570>, 0x59828d <exec_byte_code+7629>,
0x597456 <exec_byte_code+3990>, 0x597ce6 <exec_byte_code+6182>, 0x598f84
<exec_byte_code+10948>, 0x598fbf <exec_byte_code+11007>,
          0x598d59 <exec_byte_code+10393>, 0x598d84 <exec_byte_code+10436>,
0x598daf <exec_byte_code+10479>, 0x598dda <exec_byte_code+10522>, 0x598e11
<exec_byte_code+10577>, 0x598e48 <exec_byte_code+10632>,
          0x598e7f <exec_byte_code+10687>, 0x598eb6 <exec_byte_code+10742>,
0x598a15 <exec_byte_code+9557>, 0x598a4c <exec_byte_code+9612>, 0x598a83
<exec_byte_code+9667>, 0x598aae <exec_byte_code+9710>,
          0x598ae5 <exec_byte_code+9765>, 0x598b1c <exec_byte_code+9820>,
0x598b54 <exec_byte_code+9876>, 0x598b8c <exec_byte_code+9932>, 0x5989dd
<exec_byte_code+9501>, 0x598791 <exec_byte_code+8913>,
          0x598bc4 <exec_byte_code+9988>, 0x598c02 <exec_byte_code+10050>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x59698a <exec_byte_code+1226>, 0x596c19
<exec_byte_code+1881>, 0x596a7a <exec_byte_code+1466>,
          0x596b08 <exec_byte_code+1608>, 0x598103 <exec_byte_code+7235>,
0x59775d <exec_byte_code+4765>, 0x597a1d <exec_byte_code+5469>, 0x598859
<exec_byte_code+9113>, 0x597e58 <exec_byte_code+6552>,
          0x597e95 <exec_byte_code+6613>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x597ee6 <exec_byte_code+6694>, 0x598ccf
<exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
          0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf
<exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
          0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x597f2e <exec_byte_code+6766>
<repeats 64 times>}
        count = 8
        count_volatile = 192
        vectorp = 0x8c9cf0 <pure+455536>
        vectorp_volatile = 0xbb0195
        stack = {pc = 0xae3885 <pure+2658053> "\207\304\001!\207",
byte_string = 9215177, byte_string_start = 0xae387b <pure+2658043>
"\300\301\302\"\203\v", next = 0x7fff2532c420}
        stack_volatile = {pc = 0xba98b2 "", byte_string = 9215125,
byte_string_start = 0x1351c00 "\004", next = 0x1351b00}
        result = 0
        type = (unknown: 624082856)
#16 0x000000000055eba7 in funcall_lambda (fun=9215125, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
arg_vector=0x7fff2532c420, arg_vector@entry=0x7fff2532c1a8) at eval.c:2973
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#17 0x000000000055eebb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fff2532c1a0)
at eval.c:2866
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 16288386
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#18 0x000000000055b10d in Fcall_interactively (function=<optimized out>,
record_flag=<optimized out>, keys=<optimized out>) at callint.c:836
        val = <optimized out>
        args = <optimized out>
        visargs = 0x7fff2532c160
        specs = <optimized out>
        filter_specs = <optimized out>
        teml = <optimized out>
        up_event = 12228786
        enable = <optimized out>
        next_event = <optimized out>
        prefix_arg = <optimized out>
        string = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
        varies = 0x7fff2532c140 ""
        i = <optimized out>
        nargs = <optimized out>
        mark = <optimized out>
        arg_from_tty = <optimized out>
        gcpro3 = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        gcpro4 = <optimized out>
        key_count = <optimized out>
        record_then_fail = <optimized out>
        save_this_command = <optimized out>
        save_last_command = <optimized out>
        save_this_original_command = <optimized out>
        save_real_this_command = <optimized out>
#19 0x000000000055f095 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized
out>) at eval.c:2812
        fun = 11601853
        original_fun = 12367042
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fff2532c380
        i = <optimized out>
#20 0x000000000059670e in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0,
vector=140733817469420, maxdepth=0, args_template=15260304,
nargs=140733817471856, args=0x4) at bytecode.c:919
        targets = {0x598c45 <exec_byte_code+10117>, 0x598c34
<exec_byte_code+10100>, 0x598c39 <exec_byte_code+10105>, 0x598c3e
<exec_byte_code+10110>, 0x596682 <exec_byte_code+450>,
          0x596682 <exec_byte_code+450>, 0x597109 <exec_byte_code+3145>,
0x597146 <exec_byte_code+3206>, 0x597dca <exec_byte_code+6410>, 0x597e11
<exec_byte_code+6481>, 0x597d15 <exec_byte_code+6229>,
          0x597d5c <exec_byte_code+6300>, 0x596776 <exec_byte_code+694>,
0x596776 <exec_byte_code+694>, 0x596d33 <exec_byte_code+2163>, 0x597da3
<exec_byte_code+6371>, 0x596ea4 <exec_byte_code+2532>,
          0x596ef3 <exec_byte_code+2611>, 0x596f42 <exec_byte_code+2690>,
0x596f91 <exec_byte_code+2769>, 0x596fe0 <exec_byte_code+2848>, 0x59702b
<exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x5970b8 <exec_byte_code+3064>,
          0x597091 <exec_byte_code+3025>, 0x5971c3 <exec_byte_code+3331>,
0x5971fe <exec_byte_code+3390>, 0x597239 <exec_byte_code+3449>, 0x597197
<exec_byte_code+3287>, 0x5966b3 <exec_byte_code+499>,
          0x5966b3 <exec_byte_code+499>, 0x5970f4 <exec_byte_code+3124>,
0x59719c <exec_byte_code+3292>, 0x59729b <exec_byte_code+3547>, 0x5972dc
<exec_byte_code+3612>, 0x59731d <exec_byte_code+3677>,
          0x59735e <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x5966ee <exec_byte_code+558>,
0x5966ee <exec_byte_code+558>, 0x596d1e <exec_byte_code+2142>, 0x597274
<exec_byte_code+3508>, 0x59681b <exec_byte_code+859>,
          0x596863 <exec_byte_code+931>, 0x5968ab <exec_byte_code+1003>,
0x5967ef <exec_byte_code+815>, 0x59672e <exec_byte_code+622>, 0x59672e
<exec_byte_code+622>, 0x597363 <exec_byte_code+3747>,
          0x5967f4 <exec_byte_code+820>, 0x5981d4 <exec_byte_code+7444>,
0x5980f8 <exec_byte_code+7224>, 0x597fc8 <exec_byte_code+6920>, 0x598ccf
<exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
          0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x5974af <exec_byte_code+4079>, 0x59753c
<exec_byte_code+4220>, 0x597573 <exec_byte_code+4275>,
          0x5975aa <exec_byte_code+4330>, 0x5975e1 <exec_byte_code+4385>,
0x596df8 <exec_byte_code+2360>, 0x596e32 <exec_byte_code+2418>, 0x597622
<exec_byte_code+4450>, 0x596dbd <exec_byte_code+2301>,
          0x596e69 <exec_byte_code+2473>, 0x597654 <exec_byte_code+4500>,
0x59768b <exec_byte_code+4555>, 0x5976b6 <exec_byte_code+4598>, 0x5976ed
<exec_byte_code+4653>, 0x597725 <exec_byte_code+4709>,
          0x5977a2 <exec_byte_code+4834>, 0x5977cd <exec_byte_code+4877>,
0x597804 <exec_byte_code+4932>, 0x59783f <exec_byte_code+4991>, 0x59786a
<exec_byte_code+5034>, 0x597895 <exec_byte_code+5077>,
          0x5978cc <exec_byte_code+5132>, 0x597903 <exec_byte_code+5187>,
0x59793a <exec_byte_code+5242>, 0x597975 <exec_byte_code+5301>, 0x5979ad
<exec_byte_code+5357>, 0x5979e5 <exec_byte_code+5413>,
          0x597a62 <exec_byte_code+5538>, 0x597a9b <exec_byte_code+5595>,
0x597ad4 <exec_byte_code+5652>, 0x59844d <exec_byte_code+8077>, 0x5983d5
<exec_byte_code+7957>, 0x598411 <exec_byte_code+8017>,
          0x597378 <exec_byte_code+3768>, 0x5973b4 <exec_byte_code+3828>,
0x5973ec <exec_byte_code+3884>, 0x59741e <exec_byte_code+3934>, 0x598935
<exec_byte_code+9333>, 0x59896d <exec_byte_code+9389>,
          0x5989a5 <exec_byte_code+9445>, 0x5987c8 <exec_byte_code+8968>,
0x5967bd <exec_byte_code+765>, 0x5987fe <exec_byte_code+9022>, 0x598829
<exec_byte_code+9065>, 0x59889e <exec_byte_code+9182>,
          0x5988d4 <exec_byte_code+9236>, 0x59890a <exec_byte_code+9290>,
0x598489 <exec_byte_code+8137>, 0x5984b6 <exec_byte_code+8182>, 0x5984e3
<exec_byte_code+8227>, 0x598513 <exec_byte_code+8275>,
          0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598545 <exec_byte_code+8325>,
0x598575 <exec_byte_code+8373>, 0x5985a5 <exec_byte_code+8421>, 0x5985d5
<exec_byte_code+8469>, 0x598605 <exec_byte_code+8517>,
          0x598635 <exec_byte_code+8565>, 0x5967bd <exec_byte_code+765>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598660 <exec_byte_code+8608>, 0x5986a2
<exec_byte_code+8674>, 0x5986cd <exec_byte_code+8717>,
          0x5986f8 <exec_byte_code+8760>, 0x59872f <exec_byte_code+8815>,
0x598766 <exec_byte_code+8870>, 0x597b7b <exec_byte_code+5819>, 0x597c41
<exec_byte_code+6017>, 0x597c78 <exec_byte_code+6072>,
          0x597caf <exec_byte_code+6127>, 0x598f54 <exec_byte_code+10900>,
0x598fea <exec_byte_code+11050>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x59838c
<exec_byte_code+7884>, 0x5968f3 <exec_byte_code+1075>,
          0x596d48 <exec_byte_code+2184>, 0x596b6e <exec_byte_code+1710>,
0x596a07 <exec_byte_code+1351>, 0x596c77 <exec_byte_code+1975>, 0x598192
<exec_byte_code+7378>, 0x59836b <exec_byte_code+7851>,
          0x5970cd <exec_byte_code+3085>, 0x5982d8 <exec_byte_code+7704>,
0x59830a <exec_byte_code+7754>, 0x597f5a <exec_byte_code+6810>, 0x597f8c
<exec_byte_code+6860>, 0x598203 <exec_byte_code+7491>,
          0x598252 <exec_byte_code+7570>, 0x59828d <exec_byte_code+7629>,
0x597456 <exec_byte_code+3990>, 0x597ce6 <exec_byte_code+6182>, 0x598f84
<exec_byte_code+10948>, 0x598fbf <exec_byte_code+11007>,
          0x598d59 <exec_byte_code+10393>, 0x598d84 <exec_byte_code+10436>,
0x598daf <exec_byte_code+10479>, 0x598dda <exec_byte_code+10522>, 0x598e11
<exec_byte_code+10577>, 0x598e48 <exec_byte_code+10632>,
          0x598e7f <exec_byte_code+10687>, 0x598eb6 <exec_byte_code+10742>,
0x598a15 <exec_byte_code+9557>, 0x598a4c <exec_byte_code+9612>, 0x598a83
<exec_byte_code+9667>, 0x598aae <exec_byte_code+9710>,
          0x598ae5 <exec_byte_code+9765>, 0x598b1c <exec_byte_code+9820>,
0x598b54 <exec_byte_code+9876>, 0x598b8c <exec_byte_code+9932>, 0x5989dd
<exec_byte_code+9501>, 0x598791 <exec_byte_code+8913>,
          0x598bc4 <exec_byte_code+9988>, 0x598c02 <exec_byte_code+10050>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x59698a <exec_byte_code+1226>, 0x596c19
<exec_byte_code+1881>, 0x596a7a <exec_byte_code+1466>,
          0x596b08 <exec_byte_code+1608>, 0x598103 <exec_byte_code+7235>,
0x59775d <exec_byte_code+4765>, 0x597a1d <exec_byte_code+5469>, 0x598859
<exec_byte_code+9113>, 0x597e58 <exec_byte_code+6552>,
          0x597e95 <exec_byte_code+6613>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x597ee6 <exec_byte_code+6694>, 0x598ccf
<exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
          0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf
<exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>,
          0x598ccf <exec_byte_code+10255>, 0x597f2e <exec_byte_code+6766>
<repeats 64 times>}
        count = 4
        count_volatile = 12228786
        vectorp = 0x937c18 <pure+905880>
        vectorp_volatile = 0xba98b2
        stack = {pc = 0xabfa26 <pure+2511014> "\006\006\071\203\225",
byte_string = 9665521, byte_string_start = 0xabf9b8 <pure+2510904>
"\305\020\211?\205\f", next = 0x0}
        stack_volatile = {pc = 0x0, byte_string = 9665477,
byte_string_start = 0x1351b80 "\004", next = 0x1351b00}
        result = 0
        type = (unknown: 624083824)
#21 0x000000000055eba7 in funcall_lambda (fun=9665477, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
arg_vector=0x0, arg_vector@entry=0x7fff2532c508) at eval.c:2973
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#22 0x000000000055eebb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fff2532c500)
at eval.c:2866
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 12272578
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#23 0x000000000055f1da in call1 (fn=<optimized out>, arg1=<optimized out>)
at eval.c:2604
        ret_ungc_val = 0
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        gcpro1 = {next = <optimized out>, var = <optimized out>, nvars = 2}
        args = {12272578, 16288386}
#24 0x00000000004f6716 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1552
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {96, 12, 140733817472400, 9311792, 16302738, 4000,
140733817473184, 1, 140733817472592, 5628627, 19, 336, 4, 52, 0, 91, 0,
12228786, 511101108334, 12353698, 12228786, 12228786, 12353698,
          12228786, 12228786, 5553770, 12353698, 64, 15566118, 5627075}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 11
        prev_buffer = 0xbb0190
#25 0x000000000055d1d2 in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x4f5c50
<command_loop_1>, handlers=<optimized out>, hfun=hfun@entry=0x4ec680
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1344
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#26 0x00000000004e754e in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=12228786) at
keyboard.c:1170
        val = 0
#27 0x000000000055d0db in internal_catch (tag=12276226,
func=func@entry=0x4e7530
<command_loop_2>, arg=12228786) at eval.c:1108
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#28 0x00000000004ec21e in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1149
No locals.
#29 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
        val = 20257536
#30 0x00000000004ec502 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:841
        buffer = 12228786
#31 0x0000000000413b25 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fff2532c8a8)
at emacs.c:1598
        dummy = 140114551120776
        stack_bottom_variable = -1 '\377'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        dumping = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 1
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 8720000, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x7fff2532d696 "exp"
        ch_to_dir = 0x7f6ef60c2018 "\360\226\353\365n\177"
        original_pwd = <optimized out>
(gdb)

-----------------------------------------------

Emacs's report-bug info:

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll
bars)
 of 2013-12-06 on ZXnotdead
Bzr revision: 115394 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11404000
Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid 'CFLAGS=-g -pipe -march=native
 -mtune=generic -msse4.1 -mcx16 -msahf -mfpmath=both
 -fomit-frame-pointer -ftracer' 'CPPFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -march=native
 -mtune=generic -msse4.1 -mcx16 -msahf -mfpmath=both
 -fomit-frame-pointer -ftracer''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: ru_RU.UTF-8
  value of $LC_COLLATE: ru_RU.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: ru_RU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e p o r t <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date cyril-util tooltip electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)