Subject: bug#16051: 24.3.50; Emacs hang - resize frame manually

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 18:00:12 +0100

>>> And BTW what happend to ./nt/msysconfig.sh?
>>
>> Its functionality was incorporated into configure.
>
> OK.  I see there must have been other changes as well.  I currently do
>
> c:/Programme/MinGW/msys/1.0/bin/bash.exe --login -i -c  "cd /c/emacs/trunk/
> ; CPPFLAGS='-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1' CFLAGS='-O0 -g3' --prefix=/c/emacs/trunk
> --enable-checking=yes --enable-gcc-warnings=yes
> --enable-check-lisp-object-type=yes"
>
> and am immediately told
>
> bash: --prefix=/c/emacs/trunk: No such file or directory

Your command should invoke the configure script.  What you probably
want to to is:

  c:/Programme/MinGW/msys/1.0/bin/bash.exe --login -i -c  "cd
/c/emacs/trunk/ ; CPPFLAGS='-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1' CFLAGS='-O0 -g3'
./configure --prefix=/c/emacs/trunk --enable-checking=yes
--enable-gcc-warnings=yes --enable-check-lisp-object-type=yes"

HTH