Subject: Re: bug#16051: 24.3.50; Emacs hang - resize frame manually

From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 17:21:00 +0100

>> Maybe I don't get it then because I build without image support.
 >
 > What, not even XPM?  That's all that is needed in "emacs -Q".

I always compiled --without-xpm.  But with MSYS I apparently don't pass
this option any more.  What happens in configure if it's not here?  In
any case I can't find the libraries anywhere on my system.  Funny.

 >> But I can't reproduce it on Debian where I have image support.
 >
 > Depending on the toolkit, Emacs does not necessarily draw the tool bar
 > on Unix.

This is with-x-toolkit=no.

 >> What is your oldest build where this abort occurs?
 >
 > It occurs as far back as Oct 19.  I think this is an old bug, so you
 > don't need to worry.

Does it occur with Emacs 24.3 ?

martin