Subject: bug#16045: closed (Re: bug#16045: 24.3.50; rgrep can't work)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 07:21:03 +0000

Your bug report

#16045: 24.3.50; rgrep can't work

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
16045: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16045
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#16045: 24.3.50; rgrep can't work
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: zijianyue <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, 16045 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 08:20:16 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

zijianyue <[email-masked]> writes:

> GREAT！rgrep works well now in the 2013-12-07 version,thanks for your
> work!!!
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> zijianyue

Thanks for confirmation. I'm marking this bug as closed.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 24.3.50; rgrep can't work
From: zijianyue <[email-masked]>
To: bug-gnu-emacs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 13:57:45 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

  Hello,rgrep worked well before I use this version 24.3.50.
  Now,rgrep always found nothing in emacs,lgrep works well.I don't know why.

--text follows this line--
In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-12-02 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 115341 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --enable-checking 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3' CPPFLAGS=-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1'

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSDATA: E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/etc
  value of $EMACSDOC: E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/etc
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp;e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp;E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp;E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/leim
  value of $EMACSPATH: E:/emacs/libexec/emacs/24.3.50/i686-pc-mingw32
  value of $LANG: CHS
  locale-coding-system: cp936
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  recent-jump-small-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<backspace> u s e SPC t h i s SPC w e <backspace> <backspace> 
v e r s i o n <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> d 
<end> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <backspace> e d <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <left> <backspace> <end> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> SPC 2 4 . 3 . 5 0 , <backspace> 
. N <backspace> <return> N o w , r e <backspace> g 
r e p SPC f o u <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
r e t u <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
a l w a y s SPC f o u n d SPC n o t h i n g SPC i n 
SPC e m a c s SPC <backspace> , l r e <backspace> <backspace> 
g r e p SPC w o r k s SPC w e l l . I SPC d o n ' t 
SPC k n o w SPC w h y <lwindow> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
. C-c C-c y m a k <tab> <backspace> <tab> <return> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <wheel-up> 
<double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<wheel-up> <wheel-up> <help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> 
<buffer> C-b <help-echo> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <wheel-down> 
<wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <drag-mouse-1> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <se
nd-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Wrote c:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Application Data/.emacs [2 times]
Sending...
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
Sending...done
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [6 times]
byte-code: End of buffer [4 times]
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [6 times]
byte-code: End of buffer [4 times]
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [5 times]

Load-path shadows:
e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup hides e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/objc-mode/.yas-setup
e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup hides e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/rails-mode/.yas-setup
e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup hides e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup

Features:
(mailalias mailclient browse-url pp ede/cpp-root cus-edit help-mode
shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils add-log recent-jump-small recent-jump ring fsvn
fsvn-win mw32cmp mw32script fsvn-admin fsvn-blame fsvn-tortoise
fsvn-proclist fsvn-dired dired-aux fsvn-pub fsvn-magic fsvn-browse
fsvn-parasite fsvn-msgedit fsvn-select fsvn-propview fsvn-logview
fsvn-diff diff-mode easy-mmode diff fsvn-minibuf fsvn-popup fsvn-mode
fsvn-ui advice help-fns fsvn-cmd fsvn-config fsvn-fs fsvn-url fsvn-debug
fsvn-data fsvn-xml xml fsvn-proc fsvn-deps fsvn-env dired
auto-complete-config auto-complete cl-macs popup cl edmacro kmacro redo+
saveplace which-func imenu paren ido linum autorevert filenotify desktop
frameset cua-base cus-start cus-load ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base
ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image dframe eieio-custom
wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib semantic/db-mode semantic/db gv eieio-base
semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes easymenu semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core mode-local cedet server time-date
china-util tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)