Subject: bug#16028: 24.3.50; Latest build completely breaks my thumnail frames code

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 20:07:44 -0800

Drew Adams <[email-masked]> writes:

>>  > We could uncomment that code and see what trouble, if any, it causes.
>> 
>> Done in revision 115521.  The code is executed, however, iff the new
>> variable `w32-enable-frame-resize-hack' is t.  So after getting the new
>> version, Drew can try whether setting this variable changes the behavior
>> in his sense.
>
> Yes, thank you very much.  Haven't bothered to test much, but setting that
> variable to non-nil seems to remove the regression.
>
> Thanks very much, to both of you, and to Juanma for providing the Windows
> builds.  This bug fix makes a big difference for me.

This was a very long thread, but I think the conclusion is that this bug
was fixed.  Closing.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  bloggy blog http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/