Subject: bug#16022: 24.3.50; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 22:34:41 +0200

> Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 12:06:25 -0800 (PST)
> From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
> 
> 
> This looks like a different backtrace from others I've gotten recently.

Yes, it's different.

w32_backtrace at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/w32fns.c:7958
emacs_abort at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/w32fns.c:7990
terminate_due_to_signal at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/emacs.c:377
die at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/alloc.c:6726
row_equal_p at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/dispnew.c:1168
scrolling_window at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/dispnew.c:4056
update_window at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/dispnew.c:3377
update_window_tree at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/dispnew.c:3146
update_frame at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/dispnew.c:3044
redisplay_internal at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/xdisp.c:13397
redisplay at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/xdisp.c:12646
read_char at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/keyboard.c:2565
read_key_sequence at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/keyboard.c:9065
command_loop_1 at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/keyboard.c:1444
internal_condition_case at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:1344
command_loop_2 at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/keyboard.c:1169
internal_catch at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:1108
command_loop at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/keyboard.c:1140
recursive_edit_1 at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/keyboard.c:776
read_minibuf at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/minibuf.c:664
Fread_from_minibuffer at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/minibuf.c:957
Ffuncall at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:2831
exec_byte_code at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/bytecode.c:919
funcall_lambda at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:3039
Ffuncall at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:2854
exec_byte_code at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/bytecode.c:919
funcall_lambda at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:3039
Ffuncall at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:2854
exec_byte_code at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/bytecode.c:919
Fbyte_code at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/bytecode.c:482
eval_sub at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:2181
internal_catch at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:1108
exec_byte_code at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/bytecode.c:1100
funcall_lambda at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:3039
Ffuncall at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:2854
exec_byte_code at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/bytecode.c:919
funcall_lambda at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:2973
Ffuncall at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:2854
exec_byte_code at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/bytecode.c:919
funcall_lambda at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:2973
Ffuncall at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:2854
exec_byte_code at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/bytecode.c:919
funcall_lambda at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:3039
Ffuncall at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:2854
exec_byte_code at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/bytecode.c:919
funcall_lambda at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:3039
Ffuncall at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:2854
apply1 at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:2571
Fcall_interactively at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/callint.c:378
Ffuncall at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:2812
exec_byte_code at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/bytecode.c:919
funcall_lambda at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:2973
Ffuncall at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:2854
call1 at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:2604
command_loop_1 at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/keyboard.c:1551
internal_condition_case at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:1344
command_loop_2 at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/keyboard.c:1169
internal_catch at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/eval.c:1108
command_loop at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/keyboard.c:1140
recursive_edit_1 at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/keyboard.c:776
read_minibuf at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/minibuf.c:664
Fread_from_minibuffer at c:\msys\home\dani\emacs\build\src/../../repo/src/minibuf.c:957
??
??:0