Subject: bug#16018: 24.3.50; OSX: crash with Font `Menlo' is not defined

From: Darren Hoo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 10:24:14 +0800

GNU Emacs 24.3.50.2 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.0.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.00)
 of 2013-12-01 on adsl-172-11-200-101.dsl.lgvwtx.sbcglobal.net
Bzr revision: 115318 [email-masked]
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  global-ede-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
O C ESC O C ESC O C ESC O C ESC O D ESC O D RET 1 0 
0 ESC O D ESC O D DEL 2 RET ESC > C-s m e n l o C-s 
DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL C-g C-s O s m DEL DEL C-g ESC O 
A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC 
O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A 
ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC 
O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A 
ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B 
ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B 
ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B 
ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC x r r e DEL DEL 
DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL 
DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL RET ESC x r e p o r t TAB 
RET

Recent messages:
Reading /Users/darren/.newsrc.eld...
Opening nnfolder server on archive...done
12 new newsgroups have arrived
Checking new news...
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Mark set
End of buffer [8 times]
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [19 times]
execute-extended-command: `' is not a valid command name

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail misearch multi-isearch qp
gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh nnfolder parse-time netrc network-stream
auth-source starttls tls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime
smime password-cache dig mailcap nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr xterm company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-etags
etags ring company-gtags company-cmake company-ropemacs company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-css company-nxml company-elisp find-func help-mode company eldoc
help-fns cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs geiser cl-macs info edmacro kmacro imenu
markdown-mode-autoloads mode-compile-autoloads popup-autoloads
pysmell-autoloads package cl ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base
ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image dframe eieio-custom
wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib semantic/db-mode semantic/db gv eieio-base
semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes easymenu semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core mode-local cedet ido time-date paren time
battery cus-start cus-load tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process cocoa ns
multi-tty emacs)