Subject: bug#16001: [5ef95e85] fails to build with --enable-gcc-warnings in some configurations

From: Ivan Shmakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 18:15:45 +0000

>>>>> Jan Djärv <[email-masked]> writes:
>>>>> 29 nov 2013 kl. 18:02 skrev Ivan Shmakov <[email-masked]>:

 >> As of 5ef95e85, building with GCC 4.8.2, --enable-gcc-warnings,
 >> --without-x-toolkit, and GnuTLS 2, fails with:

[…]

 > There are lot of new errors in window.c, xterm.c and xdisp.c after
 > the pixelwise resize checkin, so this report is kind of obsolete.

	JFTR, while I didn’t look at the current state of the code,
	“pixelwise resize” seem to be something related to the Emacs
	support for graphical terminals.  However, the xfaces.c issue is
	likely to only manifest itself when building Emacs with no such
	support enabled (IOW, character cell only; which is what I did.)

	The gnutls.c issue isn’t entirely dissimilar, as it’s likely to
	arise only in some configurations, but not the others.

 > But I checked in fixes for the issues below.

	ACK, thanks.

-- 
FSF associate member #7257