Subject: bug#15994: 24.3.50; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 23:26:04 +0100

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 10:31 PM, Drew Adams <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I am getting this same backtrace all the time now.  I can get it from
> clicking mouse-2 on a candidate in *Completions* (but not always),
> and I can get it from hitting `C-g' during completion.
>
> Quite annoying.  The build is pretty much unusable, I'm afraid.
> I must have had more than 20 crashes with the same backtrace in
> the last 10 minutes or so.  Can't really do anything with this build.

I made that build this morning from a machine (my office desktop PC)
which is different from the machine I usually employ to make the
builds (my personal laptop).  AFAIK, the build environment is the same
in both machines, but anyway, to be sure that the problem isn't due to
a faulty build, please try the last binary I've just made and uploaded
(this one is made from my laptop, as usual):
emacs-r115271-20131128-w32-bin.7z.

(BTW, I've also used a different compression format, 7z, but I think
this should not make a difference)

-- 
Dani Moncayo