Subject: bug#15989: 24.3; crashes after C-x c and kill active process

From: Christophe Ollier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 09:43:00 +0100

I can reproduce the crash
1- open xxx.hs (haskell file)
2- C-c C-l for evaluation
3- C-x c to exit
4- Crashed yes answered when asked to leave the running process

Important
Crashed only when working (the difference I noticed up to now)
with *.hs files evaluated with emacs and about Yesod (web
devevelopment framework in haskell)
Emacs crashes but also mac osx is rebooting

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
of 2013-03-11 on bob.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
`configure '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin'
'--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin'
'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.5 ''

Important settings:
value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
value of $LANG:
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
global-auto-complete-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tool-bar-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
ESC [ ? 1 ; 2 c ESC x r e p o r t - e m a c s - b u
g RET

Recent messages:
("/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs")
Loading /Users/co/lib/emacs/haskell-mode/haskell-site-file.el 
(source)...done
Loading /users/co/git/ESS/lisp/ess-site...done
(lambda (item1 item2) ...) quoted with ' rather than with #'
(lambda (i) ...) quoted with ' rather than with #'
(lambda (v1 v2) ...) quoted with ' rather than with #' [2 times]
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-x ? C-a.

Load-path shadows:
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20130708.2245/popup hides 
/users/co/.emacs.d/popup
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/fuzzy-20120323.1044/fuzzy hides 
/users/co/.emacs.d/fuzzy
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20130724.1750/auto-complete hides 
/users/co/.emacs.d/auto-complete
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20130724.1750/auto-complete-config 
hides /users/co/.emacs.d/auto-complete-config
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/msdos hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/msdos
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/mouseme hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/mouseme
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/make-regexp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/make-regexp
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/essd-els hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/essd-els
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-xls-d hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-xls-d
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-vst-d hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-vst-d
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-utils hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-utils
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-trns hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-trns
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-tracebug hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-tracebug
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-toolbar hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-toolbar
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-swv hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-swv
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-sta-l hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-l
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-sta-d hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-d
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-sp6w-d hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6w-d
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-sp6-d hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6-d
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-sp5-d hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp5-d
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-sp4-d hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp4-d
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-sp3-d hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp3-d
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-site hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-site
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-sas-l hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-l
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-sas-d hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-d
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-sas-a hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-a
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-s4-d hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-s4-d
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-s3-d hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-s3-d
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-s-l hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-s-l
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-rutils hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-rutils
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-roxy hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-roxy
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-rdired hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-rdired
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-rd hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-rd
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-r-d hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-d
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-r-args hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-args
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-omg-l hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-l
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-omg-d hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-d
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-noweb hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-noweb-mode hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb-mode
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode 
hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-mouse hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-mouse
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-mode hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-mode
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-menu hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-menu
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-lsp-l hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-lsp-l
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-julia hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-julia
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-jags-d hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-jags-d
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-inf hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-inf
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-help hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-help
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-font-lock hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-font-lock
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-eldoc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-eldoc
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-developer hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-developer
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-dde hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-dde
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-custom hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-custom
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-compat hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-compat
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-comp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-comp
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-bugs-l hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-l
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-bugs-d hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-d
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/lisp/ess-arc-d hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-arc-d
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/revive-20121022.1311/revive hides 
/Users/co/emacs/lisp/revive
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20130902.1113/inf-haskell hides 
/Users/co/lib/emacs/haskell-mode/inf-haskell
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20130902.1113/haskell-simple-indent 
hides /Users/co/lib/emacs/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20130902.1113/haskell-mode hides 
/Users/co/lib/emacs/haskell-mode/haskell-mode
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20130902.1113/haskell-indentation 
hides /Users/co/lib/emacs/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20130902.1113/haskell-indent hides 
/Users/co/lib/emacs/haskell-mode/haskell-indent
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20130902.1113/haskell-font-lock 
hides /Users/co/lib/emacs/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20130902.1113/haskell-doc hides 
/Users/co/lib/emacs/haskell-mode/haskell-doc
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20130902.1113/haskell-decl-scan 
hides /Users/co/lib/emacs/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20130902.1113/haskell-cabal hides 
/Users/co/lib/emacs/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20130902.1113/haskell-c hides 
/Users/co/lib/emacs/haskell-mode/haskell-c
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20130902.1113/ghc-core hides 
/Users/co/lib/emacs/haskell-mode/ghc-core
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20130827.1016/erlang_appwiz hides 
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-2.6.10/emacs/erlang_appwiz
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20130827.1016/erlang hides 
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-2.6.10/emacs/erlang
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20130827.1016/erlang-start hides 
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-2.6.10/emacs/erlang-start
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20130827.1016/erlang-skels hides 
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-2.6.10/emacs/erlang-skels
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20130827.1016/erlang-skels-old hides 
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-2.6.10/emacs/erlang-skels-old
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20130827.1016/erlang-flymake hides 
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-2.6.10/emacs/erlang-flymake
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20130827.1016/erlang-eunit hides 
/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-2.6.10/emacs/erlang-eunit
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/python-20120402/python hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/python
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/users/co/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-w3m hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/users/co/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-version hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-timer hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-src hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-rmail hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-protocol hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-plot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-pcomplete hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-mouse hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-mobile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-mhe hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/users/co/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-macs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-loaddefs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-list hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-irc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-install hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-inlinetask hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-info hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-indent hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-id hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-habit hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-gnus hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-footnote hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-feed hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-faces hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-eshell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-entities hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-element hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-docview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-datetree hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-ctags hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-crypt hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-compat hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-colview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-clock hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-capture hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-bibtex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-bbdb hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-attach hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-archive hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/org-agenda hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-tangle hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-sqlite hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-sql hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-shen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-sh hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-screen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-scheme hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-scala hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-sass hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-ruby hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-ref hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-R hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-python hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-plantuml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-picolisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-perl hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-octave hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-ocaml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-mscgen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-maxima hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-matlab hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-lob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-lilypond hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-ledger hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-latex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-keys hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-js hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-java hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-io hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-haskell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-gnuplot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-fortran hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-exp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-eval hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-dot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-ditaa hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-css hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-comint hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-clojure hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-calc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-C hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-awk hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130923/ob-asymptote hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/co/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130927.532/.dir-locals hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
anything-ipython-autoloads ecb-autoloads elpy-autoloads erlang-autoloads
ess-R-data-view-autoloads ess-R-object-popup-autoloads evernote-mode
tree-widget find-file-in-project-autoloads flyspell-lazy-autoloads
geiser-autoloads ghc-autoloads ghci-completion-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hackernews-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
highlight-indentation-autoloads idomenu-autoloads iedit-autoloads
ipython-autoloads jedi-autoloads epc-autoloads ctable-autoloads
concurrent-autoloads json-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads finder-inf
mongo-elnode-autoloads elnode-autoloads db-autoloads fakir-autoloads
dash-autoloads creole-autoloads kv-autoloads noflet-autoloads
nose-autoloads oauth2-autoloads ob-mongo-autoloads org-pandoc-autoloads
pyde-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads popup-autoloads
pymacs-autoloads python-autoloads python-environment-autoloads
deferred-autoloads python-info-autoloads info python-magic-autoloads
python-mode-autoloads pyvirtualenv-autoloads quack-autoloads
shell-pop-autoloads tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads virtualenv-autoloads
web-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads psvn wid-edit log-edit pcvs-util
add-log diff-mode pp elp ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
import-env-from-shell python rx ox-pandoc ox-md ox-beamer ox-koma-letter
ox-latex ox-deck ox-groff ox-s5 ox-html ox-publish ox org-element org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs format-spec
auto-complete-config auto-complete edmacro kmacro popup protobuf-mode
cl-macs gv cc-langs cl ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme browse-url
ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els
ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d
ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d
ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d compile ess-tracebug warnings ess-roxy
advice cl-lib advice-preload hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args
eldoc help-fns ess-s-l ess ess-inf ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils
ess-custom executable ess-compat ess-site iimage inf-mongo derived
comint ansi-color ring js byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv json
imenu thingatpt cc-mode cc-fonts easymenu cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs package erlang-start
whiteboard-theme time-date paren delsel tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)