Subject: bug#15987: 24.3; diary-add-to-list ignored by diary-mark-entries

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 15:29:22 +0200

Roland Winkler <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> On Wed Aug 21 2019 Stefan Kangas wrote:
> > Roland Winkler <[email-masked]> writes:
> >
> > > I believe, the cleanest, backward-compatible solution would be to
> > > use bbdb-anniv-goto-entry as a replacement for diary-goto-entry
> > > and declare diary-goto-entry-function obsolete.  (The obsolete
> > > variable diary-goto-entry-function could be kept for some time
> > > without harm.)
> >
> > Thanks for clarifying.  Would you be willing to write that up, if
> > everyone agrees on the solution?
>
> Sure, I can do what I said above.  (I do not know todo-mode that
> currently "hijacks" diary-goto-entry-function for its purposes.
> It is probably easier if someone else can do that part.)

Thanks.  I'm not familiar with the code in question so if you need a
second opinion or help with todo-mode, it would have to come from
someone other than me.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas