Subject: bug#15973: 24.3.50; Cursor switching brutally several lines at a time with next/previous-line

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 20:10:47 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> Does it have to be the Emacs repo, or does it happen even with a small
> repo with a single file in it?

No, it happen also in my helm repo, editing helm files, I gave you
cl-macs.el example because this file is available in emacs.

> Also, does it matter in which part of the file you make changes?

I didn't check this, the changes I made were in `cl--loop-handle-accum'
line 1565/2885, so more or less the middle.

> Why twice or more?  Or do you mean make changes, save, make some more
> changes (in a different place?), then save again?

Yes, it is what I meant, but it happen also without this step, just
reverting.
Also it happened also without reverting, only editing, saving and then
it happened.

Now with (setq-default cache-long-scans nil) it is no more happening.

-- 
Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997