Subject: bug#15966: bug#15967: 24.3.50; [PATCH] eww: use eww-browse-url, when url in bookmark list is opened, bug#15966: 24.3.50; [PATCH] eww: ask confirmation when add bookmarks, bug#15965: 24.3.50; [PATCH] eww: ask confirmation before quitting, bug#15910: 24.3.50; [PATCH] eww: Current URL is not entered automatically, after ewwstarts.s.

From: Ted Zlatanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 09:54:32 -0500

Thank you for the patches.  All of them are OK to go in IMO (and tiny
changes).  Could you consolidate them in a single patch with a ChangeLog
please?  It can wait for your eww history stack changes or can be
submitted sooner.

Thanks
Ted

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 00:15:52 +0900 Kenjiro NAKAYAMA <[email-masked]> wrote: 

KN> Since eww-bookmark-browse doesn't use eww-browse-url to open its url, it
KN> doesn't save current URL in eww-history.

KN> Signed-off-by: Kenjiro NAKAYAMA <[email-masked]>

KN>         * net/eww.el (eww-bookmark-browse): Use 'eww-browse-url'.

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 23:41:44 +0900 Kenjiro NAKAYAMA <[email-masked]> wrote: 

KN> eww should ask "yes or no" when add current page to bookmarks, since
KN> only "b" key to add bookmarks is easy to mistake.
KN> (My bookmarklist has amazingly increased.)

KN> Signed-off-by: Kenjiro NAKAYAMA <[email-masked]>

KN>         * net/eww.el (eww-add-bookmark): ask confirmation when add to bookmarks

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 23:12:47 +0900 Kenjiro NAKAYAMA <[email-masked]> wrote: 

KN> eww should ask "yes or no" before quitting, since only "q" key to quit is
KN> easy to mistake.

KN> Signed-off-by: Kenjiro NAKAYAMA <[email-masked]>

KN>         * net/eww.el (eww-quit): ask confirmation before quitting eww

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 00:57:33 +0900 Kenjiro NAKAYAMA <[email-masked]> wrote: 

KN> Thank you for your review, Ted, Masatake.

KN> OK, I try to revise the patch to add eww own history stack.
KN> And I put ChangeLog entry to my report next time.