Subject: bug#15964: closed (Re: bug#15964: 24.3.50; configure's --enable-locallisppath= value not available in GNU Emacs)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 01:38:09 +0000

Your bug report

#15964: 24.3.50; configure's --enable-locallisppath= value not available in GNU Emacs

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
15964: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15964
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#15964: 24.3.50; configure's --enable-locallisppath= value not available in GNU Emacs
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 20:37:20 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Probably fixed now.

Subject: 24.3.50; configure's --enable-locallisppath= value not available in GNU Emacs
From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:18:27 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello!

On Mac OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger) the built X client (with 'make  
bootstrap') does not know the configured path to directories with  
local Lisp directories. And I think I've seen the same on Mac OS X  
10.6.8 (Snow Leopard). Here the calendar did not know the geographic  
coordinates of my place, which are given in site-start.el, on Tiger  
session.el could not be found. The files mentioned are in /Library/ 
Application Support/Emacs.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.11.0, X toolkit, Xaw3d  
scroll bars)
  of 2013-11-24 on tiger
Bzr revision: 115203 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version  
11.0.11299000
Configured using:
  `configure --without-pop --without-sound --without-gpm --without-dbus
  --without-gconf --without-gsettings --without-selinux --without-xim
  --without-imagemagick --with-x-toolkit=athena
  --disable-ns-self-contained --x-libraries=/usr/X11R6/lib
  --x-includes=/usr/X11R6/include
  '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
  Support/Emacs/calendar24:/Library/Application Support/Emacs'  
'CFLAGS=-g
  -ggdb3 -H -pipe -fPIC -fno-common -Os -mcpu=7450 -mtune=7450 -maltivec
  -faltivec -mabi=altivec' CPP=cpp-4.0 CC=gcc-4.0 CXX=g++-4.0 LD=g++-4.0
  CPPFLAGS=-I/sw/include 'LDFLAGS=-L/sw/lib -v -Wl,-v -Wl,-bind_at_load
  -Wl,-t'
  PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/sw/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/share/pkgconfig:/usr/X11R6/ 
lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig'

--
Greetings

   Pete

I hope to die before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.
			- Donald E. Knuth, 2001-10-02 in Tübingen