Subject: 24.3.50; configure's --enable-locallisppath= value not available in GNU Emacs

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:18:27 +0100

Hello!

On Mac OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger) the built X client (with 'make  
bootstrap') does not know the configured path to directories with  
local Lisp directories. And I think I've seen the same on Mac OS X  
10.6.8 (Snow Leopard). Here the calendar did not know the geographic  
coordinates of my place, which are given in site-start.el, on Tiger  
session.el could not be found. The files mentioned are in /Library/ 
Application Support/Emacs.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.11.0, X toolkit, Xaw3d  
scroll bars)
  of 2013-11-24 on tiger
Bzr revision: 115203 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version  
11.0.11299000
Configured using:
  `configure --without-pop --without-sound --without-gpm --without-dbus
  --without-gconf --without-gsettings --without-selinux --without-xim
  --without-imagemagick --with-x-toolkit=athena
  --disable-ns-self-contained --x-libraries=/usr/X11R6/lib
  --x-includes=/usr/X11R6/include
  '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
  Support/Emacs/calendar24:/Library/Application Support/Emacs'  
'CFLAGS=-g
  -ggdb3 -H -pipe -fPIC -fno-common -Os -mcpu=7450 -mtune=7450 -maltivec
  -faltivec -mabi=altivec' CPP=cpp-4.0 CC=gcc-4.0 CXX=g++-4.0 LD=g++-4.0
  CPPFLAGS=-I/sw/include 'LDFLAGS=-L/sw/lib -v -Wl,-v -Wl,-bind_at_load
  -Wl,-t'
  PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/sw/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/share/pkgconfig:/usr/X11R6/ 
lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig'

--
Greetings

   Pete

I hope to die before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.
			- Donald E. Knuth, 2001-10-02 in Tübingen