Subject: bug#15963: closed (Re: bug#15963: 24.3.50; 24.3; newsticker html rendering not documented)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 21:37:03 +0000

Your bug report

#15963: 24.3.50; 24.3; newsticker html rendering not documented

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
15963: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15963
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#15963: 24.3.50; 24.3; newsticker html rendering not documented
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Clément B.)
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 16:36:00 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

>       (setq newsticker-html-renderer 'shr-render-region)
> appears to do the trick (at least with xkcd feed!).

Good idea, thanks.  I've changed the default value to shr-render-region
when available, and added it to the list of options.

        Stefan

Subject: 24.3.50; 24.3; newsticker html rendering not documented
From: [email-masked] (Clément B.)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 00:36:31 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Built-in RSS reader newsticker is able to render html, but the
documentation does not say anything about it. 

Only the doc string of newsticker-html-renderer contains some
information. And even there, it recommends using w3m-region or
newsticker-htmlr-renderer, that require the w3m and htmlr library,
respectively. None of these is included in emacs 24. The shr library
seems a fit replacement, and should actually work, something like

      (setq newsticker-html-renderer 'shr-render-region)

appears to do the trick (at least with xkcd feed!).

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2013-10-27 on gkar, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 2:20131027-1~bpo70+1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.2 (wheezy)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --host x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-snapshot
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-imagemagick=yes 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN
 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed -znocombreloc''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  auto-insert-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n M-x M-p 
M-p <return> C-n C-n C-n C-n <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> 
<double-mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
q <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> C-x b <return> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <right> <up> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> C-a C-k C-k <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <down> C-SPC M-f M-f M-f M-f M-f M-f M-f 
C-f M-w <s-down-mouse-4> <s-mouse-4> <s-double-down-mouse-4> 
<s-double-mouse-4> M-o C-x k <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<return> M-( s e t q SPC n e w s t i c k e r SPC <backspace> 
- u r l - d e C-M-i C-e <left> SPC n i l <right> C-x 
C-e <down> <down> <down> <down> C-e C-x C-e M-o C-x 
k M-x M-p C-e <M-backspace> s t o <tab> <return> M-x 
M-p M-p <return> M-o M-o <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<help-echo> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> n y 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> C-n C-n <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> <double-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> M-x M-p M-p <return> q M-x M-p M-p <return> 
C-n M-f M-f <return> M-o C-f C-f C-f C-n C-n <return> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> q M-x 
r e p o r t <tab> <tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Error during redisplay: (widget-mouse-help #<window 0x3c59e28 on *Newsticker Tree*> #<overlay in no buffer> 60) signaled (wrong-type-argument stringp nil) [2 times]
End of buffer
Newsticker stopped!
Saving file /home/clement/.emacs.d/newsticker/groups...
Wrote /home/clement/.emacs.d/newsticker/groups
Newsticker started!
Contacting host: xkcd.com:80
Saving file /home/clement/.emacs.d/newsticker/groups...
Wrote /home/clement/.emacs.d/newsticker/groups
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/cscope/xcscope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xcscope
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-install
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/make-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/make-regexp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-arc-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-arc-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-roxy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-roxy
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-rutils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-rutils
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-trns hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-trns
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-site
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-developer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-developer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-inf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-inf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-a hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-a
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-custom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6w-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6w-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-gui
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-menu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/noweb-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/noweb-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp4-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp4-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-toolbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-toolbar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-xls-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-xls-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-a hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-a
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-s-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-s-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-jags-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-jags-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-vst-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-vst-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-s4-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-s4-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-s3-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-s3-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-lsp-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-lsp-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-tracebug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-tracebug
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp5-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp5-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-debug
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/essd-els hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/essd-els
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-dde hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-dde
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-compat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-utils
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-swv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-swv
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-rdired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-rdired
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-send hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-send
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-eldoc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/msdos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/msdos
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-comp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-comp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-mous hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-mous
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/mouseme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/mouseme
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-send2 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-send2
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-args hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-args
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/noweb-font-lock-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/noweb-font-lock-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp3-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp3-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-help
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-mouse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-rd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-rd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

Features:
(shadow emacsbug shr-color color ibuf-ext ibuffer url-queue
elfeed-show shr elfeed-db elfeed-search elfeed xml-query elfeed-lib
avl-tree epa-file w3m-cookie w3m-form w3m timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-rss w3m-util warnings autoload tar-mode lisp-mnt finder-inf ffap
loadhist cus-edit cus-start cus-load url-http url-gw url-cache
url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars gnus-async imenu
newsticker newst-treeview tree-widget newst-plainview newst-reader
newst-ticker newst-backend gnus-ml nndraft nnmh parse-time netrc
gnutls network-stream starttls tls nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader wid-edit sgml-mode
conf-mode qp mail-extr time-stamp sort flyspell ispell mule-util
dabbrev debug two-column iso-transl term disp-table ehelp electric
bookmark pp help-mode misearch multi-isearch vc-git latex tex-style
tex dbus xml bibtex buffer-move windmove cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main
mu4e-view epa derived epg epg-config mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail auth-source eieio eieio-core
gnus-util password-cache sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired mu4e-lists
mu4e-about mu4e-vars message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader hl-line
mu4e-meta ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element org-man org-id ob-R ob-sh org-mobile org-agenda org
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-install autoinsert skeleton iswitchb dired-details
desktop frameset tex-site info package solarized-light-theme
solarized-definitions cl-macs gv cl time edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs
cl-lib 50magit ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url
ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els
ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d
ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp
ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-r-d ess-tracebug advice compile
ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc help-fns ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils
comint ansi-color ring ess-mode noweb-mode ess ess-custom executable
easymenu ess-compat ess-site time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)