Subject: 24.3.50; 24.3; newsticker html rendering not documented

From: [email-masked] (Clément B.)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 00:36:31 +0100

Built-in RSS reader newsticker is able to render html, but the
documentation does not say anything about it. 

Only the doc string of newsticker-html-renderer contains some
information. And even there, it recommends using w3m-region or
newsticker-htmlr-renderer, that require the w3m and htmlr library,
respectively. None of these is included in emacs 24. The shr library
seems a fit replacement, and should actually work, something like

      (setq newsticker-html-renderer 'shr-render-region)

appears to do the trick (at least with xkcd feed!).

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2013-10-27 on gkar, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 2:20131027-1~bpo70+1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.2 (wheezy)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --host x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-snapshot
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-imagemagick=yes 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN
 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed -znocombreloc''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  auto-insert-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n M-x M-p 
M-p <return> C-n C-n C-n C-n <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> 
<double-mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
q <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> C-x b <return> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <right> <up> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> C-a C-k C-k <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <down> C-SPC M-f M-f M-f M-f M-f M-f M-f 
C-f M-w <s-down-mouse-4> <s-mouse-4> <s-double-down-mouse-4> 
<s-double-mouse-4> M-o C-x k <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<return> M-( s e t q SPC n e w s t i c k e r SPC <backspace> 
- u r l - d e C-M-i C-e <left> SPC n i l <right> C-x 
C-e <down> <down> <down> <down> C-e C-x C-e M-o C-x 
k M-x M-p C-e <M-backspace> s t o <tab> <return> M-x 
M-p M-p <return> M-o M-o <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<help-echo> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> n y 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> C-n C-n <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> <double-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> M-x M-p M-p <return> q M-x M-p M-p <return> 
C-n M-f M-f <return> M-o C-f C-f C-f C-n C-n <return> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> q M-x 
r e p o r t <tab> <tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Error during redisplay: (widget-mouse-help #<window 0x3c59e28 on *Newsticker Tree*> #<overlay in no buffer> 60) signaled (wrong-type-argument stringp nil) [2 times]
End of buffer
Newsticker stopped!
Saving file /home/clement/.emacs.d/newsticker/groups...
Wrote /home/clement/.emacs.d/newsticker/groups
Newsticker started!
Contacting host: xkcd.com:80
Saving file /home/clement/.emacs.d/newsticker/groups...
Wrote /home/clement/.emacs.d/newsticker/groups
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/cscope/xcscope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xcscope
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-install
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/make-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/make-regexp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-arc-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-arc-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-roxy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-roxy
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-rutils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-rutils
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-trns hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-trns
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-site
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-developer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-developer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-inf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-inf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-a hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-a
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-custom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6w-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6w-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-gui
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-menu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/noweb-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/noweb-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp4-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp4-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-toolbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-toolbar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-xls-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-xls-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-a hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-a
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-s-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-s-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-jags-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-jags-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-vst-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-vst-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-s4-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-s4-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-s3-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-s3-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-lsp-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-lsp-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-tracebug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-tracebug
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp5-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp5-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-debug
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/essd-els hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/essd-els
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-dde hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-dde
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-compat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-utils
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-swv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-swv
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-rdired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-rdired
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-send hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-send
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-eldoc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/msdos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/msdos
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-comp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-comp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-mous hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-mous
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/mouseme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/mouseme
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-send2 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-send2
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-args hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-args
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/noweb-font-lock-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/noweb-font-lock-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp3-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp3-d
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-help
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-mouse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-rd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-rd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/clement/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

Features:
(shadow emacsbug shr-color color ibuf-ext ibuffer url-queue
elfeed-show shr elfeed-db elfeed-search elfeed xml-query elfeed-lib
avl-tree epa-file w3m-cookie w3m-form w3m timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-rss w3m-util warnings autoload tar-mode lisp-mnt finder-inf ffap
loadhist cus-edit cus-start cus-load url-http url-gw url-cache
url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars gnus-async imenu
newsticker newst-treeview tree-widget newst-plainview newst-reader
newst-ticker newst-backend gnus-ml nndraft nnmh parse-time netrc
gnutls network-stream starttls tls nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader wid-edit sgml-mode
conf-mode qp mail-extr time-stamp sort flyspell ispell mule-util
dabbrev debug two-column iso-transl term disp-table ehelp electric
bookmark pp help-mode misearch multi-isearch vc-git latex tex-style
tex dbus xml bibtex buffer-move windmove cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main
mu4e-view epa derived epg epg-config mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail auth-source eieio eieio-core
gnus-util password-cache sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired mu4e-lists
mu4e-about mu4e-vars message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader hl-line
mu4e-meta ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element org-man org-id ob-R ob-sh org-mobile org-agenda org
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-install autoinsert skeleton iswitchb dired-details
desktop frameset tex-site info package solarized-light-theme
solarized-definitions cl-macs gv cl time edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs
cl-lib 50magit ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url
ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els
ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d
ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp
ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-r-d ess-tracebug advice compile
ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc help-fns ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils
comint ansi-color ring ess-mode noweb-mode ess ess-custom executable
easymenu ess-compat ess-site time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)