Subject: Re: bug#15962: 24.3.50; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 05:51:08 +0200

> Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 19:29:51 -0800 (PST)
> From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> It just happened again.  And again, it happened as soon as I clicked
> mouse-1 in an Emacs frame.  This time, I was using a different Emacs
> session (from Emacs 20). I clicked mouse-1 in an Emacs 24 frame and
> hit `f5' immediately.  That's bound, for me, to a command that reverts
> the buffer without asking for confirmation.
> 
> So again, I cannot tell whether the `f5' had anything to do with the
> crash, since I clicked and hit `f5' so quickly.  But my guess, offhand,
> is that the focus change was enough to provoke the crash.
> 
> And this time I had just used that Emacs 24 frame a couple of minutes
> earlier.  IOW, I did something in that frame, then I used Emacs 20
> for a bit (maybe a minute), and then I clicked the Emacs 24 frame
> and got the crash.

OK, thanks.  Can you describe your frame configuration, and tell which
one of those frames got clicked on?