Subject: bug#15962: 24.3.50; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:48:10 +0200

> Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 06:15:47 -0800 (PST)
> From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> > Also, if this happens frequently, perhaps you could take notes of the
> > last things you did before the crash (not just the last click/command,
> > but also a few before that), and describe the window/frame
> > configuration at the time of the crash.
> 
> Sure, I will try to.

Thanks.

> But keep in mind that in this case I had not used Emacs for quite a
> while - I was using other Windows apps.  Emacs was just sitting
> there peacefully, frames open (e.g., not iconified), but without me
> interacting with it.

Emacs never actually sits peacefully ;-)

Anyway, it's important to know whether this happens when focus is
returned to an Emacs frame, or with other triggers as well.