Subject: bug#15944: 24.3.50; Compile mode does not detect error correctly

From: Damien Merenne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 12:21:47 +0100

When running a C compilation using gcc > 4.7 where it also shows
column numbers, errors are not detected correctly anymore. This seems
to have been introduced with compile.el rev 111660:

* progmodes/compile.el (compilation-error-regexp-alist-alist):
Identify g++ template instantiation trace.  (Bug#12287)
[email-masked]

diff --git a/lisp/progmodes/compile.el b/lisp/progmodes/compile.el
index eb73b77..d4e3fd0 100644
--- a/lisp/progmodes/compile.el
+++ b/lisp/progmodes/compile.el
@@ -262,13 +262,14 @@ of[ \t]+\"?\\([a-zA-Z]?:?[^\":\n]+\\)\"?:" 3 2 nil
(1))
      ;; The "in \\|from " exception was added to handle messages from Ruby.
      "^\\(?:[[:alpha:]][-[:alnum:].]+: ?\\|[ \t]+\\(?:in \\|from \\)\\)?\
 \\([0-9]*[^0-9\n]\\(?:[^\n :]\\| [^-/\n]\\|:[^ \n]\\)*?\\): ?\
 \\([0-9]+\\)\\(?:-\\(?4:[0-9]+\\)\\(?:\\.\\(?5:[0-9]+\\)\\)?\
 \\|[.:]\\(?3:[0-9]+\\)\\(?:-\\(?:\\(?4:[0-9]+\\)\\.\\)?\\(?5:[0-9]+\\)\\)?\\)?:\
 \\(?: *\\(\\(?:Future\\|Runtime\\)?[Ww]arning\\|W:\\)\\|\
- *\\([Ii]nfo\\(?:\\>\\|rmationa?l?\\)\\|I:\\|instantiated
from\\|[Nn]ote\\)\\|\
+ *\\([Ii]nfo\\(?:\\>\\|rmationa?l?\\)\\|I:\\|\\[ skipping .+ \\]\\|\
+\\(?:instantiated\\|required\\) from\\|[Nn]ote\\)\\|\
  *[Ee]rror\\|[0-9]?\\(?:[^0-9\n]\\|$\\)\\|[0-9][0-9][0-9]\\)"
      1 (2 . 4) (3 . 5) (6 . 7))

     (lcc
      "^\\(?:E\\|\\(W\\)\\), \\([^(\n]+\\)(\\([0-9]+\\),[ \t]*\\([0-9]+\\)"
      2 3 4 (1))

If I revert that patch, it's working ok.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.4)
 of 2013-11-04 on wani02, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 2:20131101-1~ppa1~saucy1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11403000
System Description: Ubuntu 13.10

Configured using:
 `configure --build i686-linux-gnu --host i686-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var
 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-snapshot --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/ --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-imagemagick=yes 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN
 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed -znocombreloc''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_BE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: C/l

Minor modes in effect:
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or
semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  srecode-minor-mode: t
  semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-idle-local-symbol-highlight-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-local-symbol-highlight-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  global-rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: c-do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> C-SPC <next> <next> <up>
<next> <next> <next> <next> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<left> M-w H-b s c <return> <return> C-y <down-mouse-4>
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> ( s e t q C-d <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
) C-x C-e <help-echo> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <down-mouse-4>
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5>
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-2>
<mouse-2> C-SPC <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> C-w <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5>
<double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <down> C-a C-k <up> C-e C-x C-e <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> H-b C-s <return> H-b c o m p i l C-s <return>
H-b <return> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down>
<up> <up> <down> <down> <f6> y e s <return> <help-echo>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <escape>
x r e p o <tab> r <tab> e <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
]+\\) \\([0-9]+\\)\\(?:[) ]\\|:[^0-9
]\\)" 2 3 nil (1)) (python-tracebacks-and-caml "^[ ]*File \\(\"?\\)\\([^,\"
<>]+\\)\\1, lines? \\([0-9]+\\)-?\\([0-9]+\\)?\\(?:$\\|,\\(?: characters?
\\([0-9]+\\)-?\\([0-9]+\\)?:\\)?\\([
]Warning\\(?: [0-9]+\\)?:\\)?\\)" 2 (3 . 4) (5 . 6) (7)) (comma
"^\"\\([^,\"
]+\\)\", line \\([0-9]+\\)\\(?:[(. pos]+\\([0-9]+\\))?\\)?[:.,; (-]\\(
warning:\\|[-0-9 ]*(W)\\)?" 1 2 3 (4)) (cucumber "\\(?:^cucumber\\(?: -p
[^[:space:]]+\\)?\\|#\\)\\(?: \\)\\([^(].*\\):\\([1-9][0-9]*\\)" 1 2) (msft
"^ *\\([0-9]+>\\)?\\(\\(?:[a-zA-Z]:\\)?[^:(
]+\\)(\\([0-9]+\\)) ?: \\(?:see declaration\\|\\(?:warnin\\(g\\)\\|[a-z
]+\\) C[0-9]+:\\)" 2 3 nil (4)) (edg-1 "^\\([^
]+\\)(\\([0-9]+\\)): \\(?:error\\|warnin\\(g\\)\\|remar\\(k\\)\\)" 1 2 nil
(3 . 4)) (edg-2 "at line \\([0-9]+\\) of \"\\([^
]+\\)\"$" 2 1 nil 0) ...)
Compilation exited abnormally with code 2
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/dam/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides
/home/dam/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
/home/dam/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides
/home/dam/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
/home/dam/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20130307.1350/solarized-light-theme
hides
/home/dam/.emacs.d/elpa/solarized-theme-20131116.132/solarized-light-theme
/home/dam/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20130307.1350/solarized-dark-theme
hides
/home/dam/.emacs.d/elpa/solarized-theme-20131116.132/solarized-dark-theme
~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/expand-region-el/expand-region
/home/dam/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-20080305.834/color-theme hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-vars hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-vars
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-server hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-server
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-util
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-browser hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-browser
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-keys
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-language hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-language
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-interp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-interp
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-menu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-menu
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/tree-widget hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/tree-widget
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-widgets hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-widgets
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-dev hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-dev
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-document hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-document
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-minor-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-minor-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-help hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/SuperCollider/sclang-help
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/edit-env hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/edit-env
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pp-c-l hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pp-c-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/align-string hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/align-string
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pack-windows hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pack-windows
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/obfusurl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/obfusurl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme_seldefcustom
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme_seldefcustom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ctypes hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ctypes
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-completion
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-completion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tld hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tld
/home/dam/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-20080305.834/color-theme hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/maplev hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/maplev
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/coffee hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/coffee
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/clipper hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/clipper
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ascii
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/slang-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/slang-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tail hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tlc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tlc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/services hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/services
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject-extras hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/shell-command hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/shell-command
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuf-electric hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuf-electric
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dir-locals hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dir-locals
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/todoo hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/todoo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/projects hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/projects
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/setnu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/setnu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/perldoc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/perldoc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dict hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dict
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-case hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-case
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/miniedit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/miniedit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/xrdb-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/xrdb-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme-library
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme-library
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/upstart-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/upstart-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/lcomp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/lcomp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/rfcview hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/rfcview
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/under hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/under
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/folding hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/folding
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/muttrc-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-buffer
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-buffer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bar-cursor hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/show-wspace hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/show-wspace
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/auto-fill-inhibit
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/auto-fill-inhibit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/twiddle hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/twiddle
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/framepop hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/framepop
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bm hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/egocentric hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/egocentric
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/floatbg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/floatbg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/home-end hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/home-end
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/toggle-option hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/toggle-option
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-current-line
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-current-line
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protocols hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protocols
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-huge-tar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-huge-tar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ff-paths hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ff-paths
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/marker-visit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/marker-visit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/sys-apropos hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/sys-apropos
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/mutt-alias hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-beyond-fill-column
hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-beyond-fill-column
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/thinks hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/thinks
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-custom
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-custom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/map-lines hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/map-lines
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protbuf hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protbuf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pod-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-el hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/df hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/df
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/silly-mail hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/silly-mail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuffer-complete-cycle
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuffer-complete-cycle
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-bisect hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-simple-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-simple-keys
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-wip hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-classic-theme hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-blame hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/rebase-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/rebase-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/octet hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/octet
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/bookmark-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/bookmark-w3m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3mhack hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3mhack
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri-html
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-the-onion hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-the-onion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pocketgames hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pocketgames
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-hns hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-hns
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-zeit-de hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-zeit-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-the-register hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-the-register
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-link hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-link
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-excite hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-excite
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-xemacs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-xemacs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tech-on hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tech-on
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-japantimes hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-japantimes
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-coldsync hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-coldsync
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wikimedia hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wikimedia
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-kde hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-kde
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-lotusex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-lotusex
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-infoshop hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-infoshop
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sponichi hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sponichi
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary-ml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary-ml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mozilla-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mozilla-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-plucker hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-plucker
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-blogs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-blogs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-multi hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-multi
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mainichi hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mainichi
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ruby
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-m17n hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-m17n
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-2ch hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-2ch
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-laut-de hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-laut-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-digiko hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-digiko
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tcup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tcup
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-mailsync hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-mailsync
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-gendai-net hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-gendai-net
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-perlentaucher-de hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-perlentaucher-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debian-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debian-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-arch-bluegate hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-arch-bluegate
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-x51 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-x51
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkansports hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkansports
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-marc-aims hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-marc-aims
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-sports hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-sports
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tigris hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tigris
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-ja hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-ja
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debugmagazin-de hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debugmagazin-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-auctions hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-auctions
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/mew-shimbun hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/mew-shimbun
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atom-hash hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atom-hash
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debian hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debian
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-bbc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-bbc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sueddeutsche-de hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sueddeutsche-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wincefan hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wincefan
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-fml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-fml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-dennou hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-dennou
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rakuten hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rakuten
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-n24-de hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-n24-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-chise hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-chise
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-msdn hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-msdn
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atmarkit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atmarkit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-mytown hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-mytown
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mailarc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mailarc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-elips hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-elips
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wired-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wired-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-dev hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-dev
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mhonarc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mhonarc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-vinelinux hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-vinelinux
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-msports-nifty hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-msports-nifty
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sourceforge-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sourceforge-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-emacs-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-emacs-w3m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sankei hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sankei
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-zdnet-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-zdnet-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-haiku-os hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-haiku-os
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkei hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkei
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-meadow hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-meadow
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-html
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-scipy hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-scipy
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-security-memo hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-security-memo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-geocrawler hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-geocrawler
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pcweb-column hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pcweb-column
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-makanai hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-makanai
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-opentechpress-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-opentechpress-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-aljazeera hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-aljazeera
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-gnome hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-gnome
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mailman hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mailman
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-kantei hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-kantei
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-glimpse hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-glimpse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-text hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-text
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mew hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mew
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-javaconf hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-javaconf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-lump hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-lump
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-bbdb-ml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-bbdb-ml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rediff hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rediff
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-fau hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-fau
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-toshiba hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-toshiba
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-macosx-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-macosx-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-jpilot hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-jpilot
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-exconn hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-exconn
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-welt-de hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-welt-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-namazu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-namazu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wiki hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wiki
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-airs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-airs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-hash hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-hash
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-texfaq hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-texfaq
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/shimbun hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/shimbun
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-savannah hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-savannah
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ibm-dev hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ibm-dev
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-linuxce-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-linuxce-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-itmedia hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-itmedia
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnn-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnn-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-hash hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-hash
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-spiegel hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-spiegel
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-heise hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-heise
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atom hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nytimes hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nytimes
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-jpo hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-jpo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-impress hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-impress
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-redhat hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-redhat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-engadget-ja hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-engadget-ja
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-palmfan hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-palmfan
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-orca hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-orca
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-netbsd hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-netbsd
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/nnshimbun hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/nnshimbun
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-w3m-dev hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-w3m-dev
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cgi-board hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cgi-board
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-emacswiki hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-emacswiki
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-f1fan hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-f1fan
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ffii hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ffii
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/SuperCollider/tree-widget hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/tree-widget
~/.emacs.d/bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/bindings
/home/dam/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/flymake hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/attic/rfc2368 hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/home/dam/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/dam/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/dam/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-core
/home/dam/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/dam/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/chart hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/dam/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/dam/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/dam/.emacs.d/site-lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base

Features:
(shadow mail-extr cedet-edebug tramp-cache term ehelp electric conf-mode
korea-util ethio-util robin japan-util setnu two-column
semantic/symref/list semantic/symref/grep semantic/imenu semantic/sb
semantic/ia semantic/analyze/refs semantic/grammar semantic/grammar-wy
color vhdl-mode hippie-exp verilog-mode vera-mode tcl sql view simula
sieve sieve-mode sieve-manage sh-script sgml-mode ruby-mode-expansions
ruby-mode python-el-fgallina-expansions python rx ps-mode prolog
perl-mode pascal octave nxml-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions
rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util
nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok modula2 meta-mode m4-mode ld-script
js-mode-expansions js json info-look idlwave idlwave-help idlw-help
browse-url icon css-mode-expansions css-mode smie cperl-mode-expansions
cperl-mode cfengine cfengine3 bat-mode asm-mode antlr-mode ada-mode
which-func imenu align cpp cmacexp semantic/bovine/c hideif
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/bovine/gcc dtrt-indent cc-langs
cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars pp misearch multi-isearch ede/locate
semantic/symref/filter semantic/lex-spp ede/project-am ede/autoconf-edit
autoconf autoconf-mode ede/makefile-edit ede/make semantic/bovine/make
semantic/dep semantic/bovine/make-by make-mode generic dcl-mode tempo
dbus xml dns-mode battery url-ns url-gw dedicated help-at-pt dunnet
debug dict cus-theme dirtrack diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs sort files-x delsel morse mailalias diminish delim-col
opascal dabbrev dissociate ibuf-macs time ccl mule-util diff-mode disass
completion skeleton decipher disp-table df dig autoinsert rect desktop
scheme gud china-util diff descr-text novice semantic/tag-write dired-x
dired-aux footnote floatbg feedmail f90 fortran cus-edit cus-start
cus-load emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils follow calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs find-file framepop frameset flyspell ispell flymake tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver format-spec cc-defs ff-paths
forms-mode forms fortune mule-diag face-remap folding-isearch folding
executable doctor double tex-mode shell pcomplete doc-view jka-compr
image-mode filesets flow-fill filenotify filecache net-utils add-log
grep find-cmd ffap url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars finder finder-inf find-lisp etags find-dired
dired semantic/analyze/complete semantic/tag-file semantic/complete
semantic/db-typecache ede/maven2 ede/lein2 ede/ant ede/cpp-root
ede/emacs ede/java-root ede/jvm-base vc-git semantic/decorate/include
eldoc semantic/db-file cedet-files semantic/bovine/el semantic/db-el
semantic/bovine midnight ecb ecb-symboldef ecb-analyse ecb-compatibility
ecb-winman-support ecb-autogen autoload lisp-mnt ecb-tod ecb-cycle
ecb-eshell ecb-help ecb-jde ecb-method-browser hideshow
ecb-semantic-wrapper ecb-semantic ecb-file-browser ecb-speedbar
ecb-layout compile comint ansi-color ecb-create-layout ecb-compilation
ecb-common-browser ecb-navigate ecb-mode-line ecb-face tree-buffer
ecb-upgrade ecb-cedet-wrapper ecb-util sb-info info silentcomp
ede/generic ede/shell warnings srecode/mode semantic/senator
srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args srecode/find
semantic/ectags/db semantic/ectags/lang2 semantic/ectags/lang
semantic/ectags/parse semantic/ectags/util semantic/adebug
eieio-datadebug data-debug semantic/db-global semantic/symref/global
semantic/symref semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref cedet-global
semantic/mru-bookmark ring semantic/db-mode semantic/idle working fame
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse cedet-devel-load
eieio-opt help-mode find-func srecode/map semantic/edit srecode/srt-mode
srecode/template srecode/srt-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode
semantic/canned-configs semantic/ia-sb semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db semantic/ctxt
semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet-compat inversion ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto
ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
eieio-custom wid-edit cedet eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core cedet-remove-builtin dired-details expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-custom
expand-region-core rainbow-delimiters ido-ubiquitous ido savehist
solarized-dark-theme solarized-definitions deep-thought-theme-autoloads
github-theme-autoloads ido-ubiquitous-autoloads
late-night-theme-autoloads nzenburn-theme-autoloads
qsimpleq-theme-autoloads sea-before-storm-theme-autoloads
subatomic-enhanced-theme-autoloads sunrise-x-checkpoints-autoloads
sunrise-x-loop-autoloads sunrise-x-mirror-autoloads
sunrise-x-modeline-autoloads sunrise-x-tabs-autoloads
sunrise-commander-autoloads tron-theme-autoloads package advice
yasnippet help-fns derived cl-macs gv easymenu assoc cl w3m-load 50magit
edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom
emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode devhelp time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)