Subject: bug#15931: 24.3.50; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 10:22:25 -0800 (PST)

> > The last time, at least, was using C-g in the minibuffer.
> >
> > This is the command that C-g is bound to there, but it ends by
> > doing just `abort-recursive-edit'.  I suspect that is where the
> > crash occurs, since I'm not aware of changes that would affect
> > the rest of it.
> 
> Thanks, but I cannot try this because this function calls a few
> others that you didn't show.
> 
> Could you please prepare a self-contained recipe that could be used
> to reproduce the problem?  Also, does one need to configure the session
> in some special way for this to happen, e.g., open more than one
> frame etc.?  Or should this work from "emacs -Q"?

I do not have a recipe to reproduce the crash. If the extra info
I gave, besides the backtrace, does not help, please ignore it.
I was hoping that mentioning `abort-recursive-edit' might help.