Subject: bug#15905: 24.3; url-copy-file sometimes silently downloads garbage or incomplete file

From: Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 08:13:13 -0800

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org. Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address. After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug. If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

Here is a link to code to reproduce the bug: 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lpkdnfb3f9m3ge3/emacs-url-download-bug.el

This code downloads the same problematic file 50 times and tests the 
result each time. The "result" variable is set to a list of the results, 
and the "anomalies" variable is set to a list of strings representing 
the contents of anomalous downloads.

In my experience, somewhere around 10% to 20% of the time the downloaded 
file has some kind of anomaly. Anomalies that I have observed so far 
include:

- the file is not completely retrieved;

- the file is complete, but has the following text appended:

 > 0
 >
 > - Peer has closed the GnuTLS connection

- the file contains only an HTTP header and nothing else:

 > HTTP/1.1 200 OK
 > Server: GitHub.com
 > Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:54:41 GMT
 > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
 > Transfer-Encoding: chunked
 > Status: 200 OK
 > Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000
 > X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
 > X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
 > X-UA-Compatible: chrome=1
 > Access-Control-Allow-Origin: https://render.github.com

In all cases, "url-copy-file" returns t as if the retrieval was 
completely successful, so the only way to detect these anomalies is to 
inspect the file's content.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
`bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
of 2013-03-12 on bob.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
Configured using:
`configure '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin'
'--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin'
'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.7
-isystem
/Users/david/Xcode-10.7_4.5.2/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/usr/include/
-F/Users/david/Xcode-10.7_4.5.2/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks''

Important settings:
locale-coding-system: nil
default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
global-pretty-mode: t
pretty-mode: t
sml-modeline-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
ido-yes-or-no-mode: t
ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
icomplete-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
desktop-save-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
osx-pseudo-daemon-mode: t
lexbind-mode: t
ido-everywhere: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
autopair-global-mode: t
autopair-mode: t
global-auto-complete-mode: t
auto-complete-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tool-bar-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x k
<return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-h v a n o m a l
<return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-M-f C-M-f C-M-f
C-M-f C-x o <up> <up> C-e <left> <left> <left> <down>
C-x C-g C-g C-g <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
<C-S-right> <S-right> <backspace> C-M-k C-k <tab> <C-right>
<right> ( c o n a <backspace> s SPC C-y M-^ <right>
<backspace> <return> <tab> C-x C-s <up> <left> <right>
<left> <left> <right> <C-S-left> <backspace> a p p
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> n c o n c SPC (
l i s t SPC : u c f - r e t u r n SPC C-d C-d ) <backspace>
C-e ) <down> <tab> C-e ) C-x C-s <up> <down> <down>
<down> <down> C-x C-x C-e C-g C-g <down> <down> <down>
<down> C-x C-e <help-echo> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1>
<double-mouse-1> <triple-down-mouse-1> <triple-mouse-1>
<wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<triple-wheel-down> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <wheel-up>
<double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <left> C-x o <C-home> C-x
h C-g C-g <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x C-w ~ / D r
o p <return> C-j M-x r e p o r t - <return>

Recent messages:
(:ucf-return t :has-content t :has-http-header nil :has-tls-closing t 
:can-load nil)
(:ucf-return t :has-content t :has-http-header nil :has-tls-closing nil 
:can-load t)
(:ucf-return t :has-content t :has-http-header nil :has-tls-closing t 
:can-load nil))

"
scroll-down: Beginning of buffer [21 times]
Mark set [3 times]
Quit [2 times]
Saving file /Users/ryan/Dropbox/emacs-url-download-bug.el...
Wrote /Users/ryan/Dropbox/emacs-url-download-bug.el

Load-path shadows:
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130521.1613/.dir-locals
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130519.1641/.dir-locals
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-parentheses-20130523.1752/.dir-locals
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20130117.2116/cperl-mode hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-w3m hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-version hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-timer hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-src hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-rmail hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-protocol hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-plot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-pcomplete hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-mouse hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-mobile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-mhe hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-macs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-loaddefs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-list hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-irc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-install hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-inlinetask hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-info hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-indent hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-id hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-habit hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-gnus hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-footnote hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-feed hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-faces hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-eshell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-entities hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-element hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-docview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-datetree hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-ctags hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-crypt hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-compat hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-colview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-clock hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-capture hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-bibtex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-bbdb hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-attach hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-archive hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-agenda hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-tangle hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-sqlite hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-sql hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-shen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-sh hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-screen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-scheme hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-scala hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-sass hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-ruby hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-ref hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-R hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-python hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-plantuml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-picolisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-perl hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-octave hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-ocaml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-mscgen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-maxima hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-matlab hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-lob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-lilypond hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-ledger hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-latex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-keys hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-js hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-java hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-io hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-haskell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-gnuplot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-fortran hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-exp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-eval hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-dot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-ditaa hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-css hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-comint hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-clojure hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-calc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-C hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-awk hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-asymptote hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20130515.1144/tq hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr sgml-mode pcvs pcvs-parse pcvs-info pcvs-defs
ewoc macros gitignore-mode conf-mode em-glob esh-util mule-util
ebuff-menu electric esup benchmark thisismyfeature dired-x ielm etags
flyspell ispell tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs view dabbrev
reposition mm-archive timezone parse-time cus-edit dired-aux
network-stream starttls url-http tls url-gw url-cache url-auth
url-handlers finder lisp-mnt skeleton autoinsert bs url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars mailcap
cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine rect smex debug misearch multi-isearch find-func async
magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit grep epa derived epg epg-config
diff-mode git-rebase-mode rx git-commit-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log
recentf tree-widget wid-edit load-dir jka-compr markdown-mode essddr
imenu noutline outline sh-script smie vc-git bug-reference
bug-reference-github whitespace pretty-mode vlfi melpa server face-remap
midnight saveplace uniquify sml-modeline paren savehist minibuf-eldef
mb-depth ido-yes-or-no ido-ubiquitous icomplete undo-tree diff desktop
delsel auto-dim-other-buffers cus-start cus-load emacsbug message
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils .loaddefs osx-pseudo-daemon
cperl-mode lexbind-mode ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt
browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete
ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars
cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d
compile ess-tracebug ess-roxy hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args
eldoc ess-s-l ess ess-inf comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode
ess-utils ess-custom executable ess-compat ess-site highlight-cl
autopair auto-complete popup bar-cursor edmacro kmacro use-package
diminish bind-key easy-mmode el-get el-get-autoloads
el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode el-get-dependencies
el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile
el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-custom el-get-core autoload dired ac-js2-autoloads
ack-and-a-half-autoloads adjust-parens-autoloads apache-mode-autoloads
applescript-mode-autoloads async-autoloads
auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads auto-indent-mode-autoloads
autopair-autoloads bar-cursor-autoloads bs-ext-autoloads
buffer-utils-autoloads bug-reference-github-autoloads
button-lock-autoloads charmap-autoloads charmap cmake-mode-autoloads
concurrent-autoloads cperl-mode-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads
csharp-mode-autoloads cursor-chg-autoloads dedicated-autoloads
deferred-autoloads dna-mode-autoloads edit-list-autoloads ein-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads eldoc-eval-autoloads emacs-setup-autoloads
emms-autoloads ess-R-data-view-autoloads ctable-autoloads
ess-R-object-popup-autoloads express-autoloads
git-gutter-fringe-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads git-gutter-autoloads
gitconfig-mode-autoloads gitignore-mode-autoloads hardhat-autoloads
header2-autoloads highlight-cl-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads
icomplete+-autoloads ido-load-library-autoloads ido-sort-mtime-autoloads
ido-yes-or-no-autoloads ignoramus-autoloads igrep-autoloads
lacarte-autoloads letcheck-autoloads lexbind-mode-autoloads
load-dir-autoloads look-dired-autoloads look-mode-autoloads
macro-utils-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
magit-commit-training-wheels-autoloads magit-gh-pulls-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads
gh-autoloads eieio logito-autoloads markdown-mode+-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads marmalade-autoloads furl-autoloads
melpa-autoloads byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv advice
advice-preload mic-paren-autoloads mode-line-debug-autoloads
mouse+-autoloads nav-autoloads nav-flash-autoloads nlinum-autoloads
oddmuse-autoloads openwith-autoloads org-autoloads info easymenu
osx-plist-autoloads pallet-autoloads carton-autoloads
paredit-everywhere-autoloads paredit-autoloads paredit-menu-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads pcache-autoloads pointback-autoloads
popup-switcher-autoloads popup-autoloads popwin-autoloads
powerline-autoloads powerline powerline-separators pretty-mode-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads request-autoloads s-buffer-autoloads
noflet-autoloads s-autoloads shell-history-autoloads
skewer-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads finder-inf
simple-httpd-autoloads smart-forward-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
smart-mode-line-autoloads smex-autoloads sml-modeline-autoloads
ssh-config-mode-autoloads string-edit-autoloads dash-autoloads
string-utils-autoloads list-utils-autoloads help-fns cl-macs gv cl
cl-lib sudo-ext-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads unfill-autoloads
use-package-autoloads diminish-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
vlfi-autoloads volatile-highlights-autoloads websocket-autoloads
winpoint-autoloads package time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)