Subject: bug#15888: 24.3.50; Eval-after-load eval'ed twice

From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 03:13:51 +0100

Hi Sebastien,

> (with-eval-after-load "org"
>   (message "Eval this when Org is loaded")
>   (sit-for 3)
>   (message ""))
>
> the code block in the `with-eval-after-load' is eval'ed twice whenever an Org
> file is loaded.

Sorry, can't reproduce it, too.

Since you use my log mode: does it maybe say that org has been load
twice?  Are you sure your customization is not related (do you maybe
load org somewhere explicitly?).  Or, the other way round, is your
problem reproducible with emacs -Q?

(Sorry if your screencast answers one of these questions, I can't watch
it currently.)

Thanks,

Michael.