Subject: 24.3.50; Segfault in redisplay_internal

From: Nathan Trapuzzano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 17:05:49 -0500

I'm getting an occasional segfault when attempting to display the source
of an internal function definition through the C-x f interface.  It
happens when accessing face->foreground where face is set to the NULL
return value from FACE_FROM_ID in turn_on_face.  Backtrace is attached,
but I haven't found a recipe yet with -Q.

#0  0x00000000004aaf75 in turn_on_face (f=0xb67300, face_id=24) at term.c:1895
        face = 0x0
        fg = 19676608
        bg = 4877402
        tty = 0x7fff8a6c41c0
#1  0x00000000004a7ffd in tty_write_glyphs (f=0xb67300, string=0x7fa8c53db5e0, len=169) at term.c:755
        face_id = 24
        conversion_buffer = 0x12e5070 "function is a special form in `efinition", '-' <repeats 20 times>, ' ' <repeats 109 times>, "-------"
        coding = 0x11a3c90
        n = 13
        stringlen = 138
        tty = 0x12c3dc0
#2  0x00000000004b0c95 in write_glyphs (f=0xb67300, string=0x7fa8c53db010, len=169) at terminal.c:162
No locals.
#3  0x000000000040e6da in update_frame_line (f=0xb67300, vpos=0) at dispnew.c:4777
        obody = 0x0
        nbody = 0x7fa8c53db010
        op1 = 0x1
        op2 = 0x2004bacaa
        np1 = 0x2e
        nend = 0x7fa8c53dcfc0
        tem = 32767
        osp = 0
        nsp = 46
        begmatch = 32767
        endmatch = -1972616752
        olen = 0
        nlen = 169
        current_matrix = 0xb6ad80
        desired_matrix = 0xb6ad10
        current_row = 0x12ca570
        desired_row = 0x12b7fb0
        must_write_whole_line_p = true
        write_spaces_p = false
        colored_spaces_p = false
#4  0x000000000040d8c8 in update_frame_1 (f=0xb67300, force_p=true, inhibit_id_p=false) at dispnew.c:4473
        current_matrix = 0xb6ad80
        desired_matrix = 0xb6ad10
        i = 0
        pause_p = false
        preempt_count = 17
#5  0x000000000040a7e9 in update_frame (f=0xb67300, force_p=true, inhibit_hairy_id_p=false) at dispnew.c:3058
        paused_p = false
        root_window = 0xe35a50
#6  0x0000000000432f47 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13397
        f = 0xb67300
        w = 0xe35be0
        sw = 0xe35be0
        fr = 0xb67300
        pending = 0
        must_finish = true
        match_p = true
        tlbufpos = {
          charpos = 1, 
          bytepos = 1
        }
        tlendpos = {
          charpos = 170, 
          bytepos = 170
        }
        number_of_visible_frames = 1
        count = 2
        sf = 0xb67300
        polling_stopped_here = 1
        tail = 11850070
        frame = 11956997
        consider_all_windows_p = true
        update_miniwindow_p = true
#7  0x00000000004313d3 in redisplay () at xdisp.c:12646
No locals.
#8  0x00000000004c388f in read_char (commandflag=1, map=31265174, prev_event=11877234, used_mouse_menu=0x7fff8a6c570f, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2568
        echo_current = false
        c = 11877234
        jmpcount = 31265024
        local_getcjmp = {{
            __jmpbuf = {16119926, 15915920, 140735515743152, 5461536, 15915920, 15977664, 65536, 15977666}, 
            __mask_was_saved = -1, 
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {15915920, 140735515743200, 5461809, 15480, 15977666, 15915920, 15977664, 140735515743344, 5074054, 11877234, 2, 11877234, 27510310, 
                140735515743280, 4955357, 31265142}
            }
          }}
        save_jump = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 5}, 
            __mask_was_saved = 35, 
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {433791696896, 1, 21, 18446744073709551615, 30064771070, 26790720, 28092158776, 26790720, 140735515743048, 21479795634, 26790720, 26790725, 
                26790725, 5, 5, 140735515743088}
            }
          }}
        tem = 140735515743440
        save = 4955357
        previous_echo_area_message = 11877234
        also_record = 11877234
        reread = false
        gcpro1 = {
          next = 0x0, 
          var = 0x0, 
          nvars = 0
        }
        gcpro2 = {
          next = 0x0, 
          var = 0x0, 
          nvars = 0
        }
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0x12b4ea0
#9  0x00000000004ce9e5 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fff8a6c58f0, bufsize=30, prompt=11877234, dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true, 
    fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false) at keyboard.c:9068
        interrupted_kboard = 0x12b4ea0
        interrupted_frame = 0xb67300
        key = 5577615
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        new_binding = 4959019
        count = 2
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = 31265174
        first_event = 11877234
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {
          parent = 15143062, 
          map = 15143062, 
          start = 0, 
          end = 0
        }
        keytran = {
          parent = 11857478, 
          map = 11857478, 
          start = 0, 
          end = 0
        }
        indec = {
          parent = 15143078, 
          map = 15143078, 
          start = 0, 
          end = 0
        }
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 11877234
        original_uppercase = 11998784
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = false
        starting_buffer = 0x198cb40
        fake_prefixed_keys = 11877234
        gcpro1 = {
          next = 0x7fff8a6c5790, 
          var = 0x535c13 <set_internal+1103>, 
          nvars = 1
        }
#10 0x00000000004c14ee in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1442
        cmd = 15821426
        keybuf = {52, 444, 0, 11877234, 140735515744640, 5572539, 11877234, 8467745, 29537590, 11923698, 11923698, 29537590, 8467745, 11877234, 140735515744640, 
          4961759, 4, 11877234, 140735515744688, 4983952, 140735515744720, 29537590, 140735515744688, 0, 140735515744816, 4983732, 140735515744768, 29537590, 11877120, 
          11999826}
        i = 1
        prev_modiff = 19
        prev_buffer = 0x1c1c9b0
        already_adjusted = false
#11 0x000000000054dc66 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x4c1136 <command_loop_1>, handlers=11928018, hfun=0x4c0a6e <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1344
        val = 4984512
        c = 0x1222c10
#12 0x00000000004c0ea3 in command_loop_2 (ignore=11877234) at keyboard.c:1169
        val = 0
#13 0x000000000054d478 in internal_catch (tag=11923746, func=0x4c0e7d <command_loop_2>, arg=11877234) at eval.c:1108
        val = 11877234
        c = 0xb93370
#14 0x00000000004c0e51 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1148
No locals.
#15 0x00000000004c0669 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:776
        count = 1
        val = 11877234
#16 0x00000000004c07d6 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:840
        count = 0
        buffer = 11877234
#17 0x00000000004be75b in main (argc=2, argv=0x7fff8a6c5d58) at emacs.c:1594
        dummy = 140735515745296
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = true
        dumping = false
        skip_args = 1
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 8720000, 
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x7fa8c5479130 ""
        original_pwd = 0x0

Lisp Backtrace:
"redisplay_internal (C function)" (0xb47828)

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.3 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
 of 2013-11-09 on Nathan-GNU
Bzr revision: 115051 [email-masked]
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/dev/null --without-all --without-x 'CFLAGS=-O0
 -g3''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
ESC [ > 8 5 ; 9 5 ; 0 c ESC x g n u s RET ESC x r e 
p o r t SPC e m a TAB RET

Recent messages:
Opening TLS connection with `gnutls-cli --insecure -p 993 mail.nbtrap.com'...done
Opening TLS connection to `mail.nbtrap.com'...done
Waiting for response from mail.nbtrap.com...done
imap: Authenticating to `mail.nbtrap.com' using `login'...
imap: Plaintext authentication...
imap: Login successful...
imap: Authenticating to `mail.nbtrap.com' using `login'...done
nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Checking new news...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/md4 hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/md4
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/password-cache hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/password-cache
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/format-spec hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/format-spec
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/color hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/color
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hex-util hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/hex-util
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dns-mode hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sh hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/shr hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/net/shr
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-digest hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ntlm hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dns hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/net/dns
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hmac-md5 hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/netrc hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/net/netrc
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dig hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/net/dig
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/net/sasl
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hmac-def hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-ntlm hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/tls hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/net/tls
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-cram hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/shr-color hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/net/shr-color
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/binhex hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hashcash hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/uudecode hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnfolder hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2047 hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnnil hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-encode hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnbabyl hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nneething hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmaildir hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml-sec hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-delay hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cus hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/auth-source hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/html2text hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-ems hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-ml hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml1991 hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/messcompat hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-extern hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-uu hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-dired hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gmm-utils hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gravatar hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-demon hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnoo hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-stat hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2231 hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-report hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndiary hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/deuglify hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gssapi hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cache hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnregistry hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mailcap hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/smiley hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/flow-fill hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmbox hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/compface hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnweb hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-win hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-view hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/qp hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sync hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnvirtual hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndoc hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/yenc hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndir hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-html hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-mh hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-registry hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-async hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-decode hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/starttls hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nngateway hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2045 hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-kill hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-start hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-parse hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-source hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-setup hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmairix hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnrss hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-util hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-eform hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/registry hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-group hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmail hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-range hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-logic hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-dup hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ietf-drums hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nntp hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnheader hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/plstore hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-archive hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnml hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-diary hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml2015 hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-salt hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/canlock hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnir hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/score-mode hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-topic hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve-manage hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-url hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml-smime hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/message hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/message
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-fun hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-picon hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-wash hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-int hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cite hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnspool hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-undo hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-uu hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ecomplete hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rtree hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-msg hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pop3 hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndraft hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc1843 hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnagent hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/smime hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-util hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-art hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2104 hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-agent hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-draft hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-partial hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-bodies hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnimap hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-score hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmh hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sum hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-vm hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve-mode hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-spec hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/parse-time hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/time-date hides /home/nathan/opt/etc/bzr-repos/emacs/trunk-debug/lisp/calendar/time-date

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite nnir emacsbug sendmail nndraft nnmh imap utf-7
network-stream starttls nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc nnml gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache
gnus-load xterm eldoc nlinum linum nlinum-autoloads slime-autoloads
paren bbdb-gnus gnus-art image mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs gv
format-spec mml easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core
password-cache url-vars mailcap nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr wid-edit bbdb-snarf mail-extr rfc822 bbdb-com advice help-fns
mailabbrev cl bbdb-autoloads bbdb regexp-opt timezone
haskell-mode-autoloads edmacro kmacro imenu w3m-load cl-loaddefs cl-lib
time-date package windmove tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)