Subject: Re: bug#15827: 24.3.50; Error in ps-print with some custom colors

From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 11:21:41 +0100

Glenn Morris wrote:
> "Sebastien Vauban" wrote:
>
>> you can't export the Org agenda views anymore (C-x C-w to a PDF file, on any
>> view containing Org tags); they all generate the following error:
>>
>> Full recipe and thread available at:
>> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-09/msg00466.html.
>
> I don't see a full recipe there, and since I don't use Org I have no idea how
> to reproduce your problem. Could you give a complete example starting from
> emacs -Q?

My minimal Emacs configuration file:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(require 'org)

(define-key global-map
  (kbd "C-c a") 'org-agenda)

(setq org-agenda-files '("~/org/tests/15827.org")) ;; <<< update path

;; faces for specific tags
(setq org-tag-faces
      '(("home" .
         (:slant italic
                 :foreground "#5C88D3" :background "#BBDDFF"))
        ("work" .
         (:slant italic
                 :foreground "#5F7C43" :background "#C1D996"))))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

along with the following example Org file:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
#+TITLE:     Example of Tasks

* Bank

** TODO Pay electricity bill                               :work:
   DEADLINE: <2013-10-31 Thu>

* Health

** TODO Make dentist appointment                           :home:
   DEADLINE: <2013-11-08 Fri>
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Recipe #1:

1. Start minimal Emacs
2. Call org-agenda (via `C-c a a')
3. Save buffer as a PDF file

=> ERROR "listp, #5C88D3"

Recipe #2:

1. Remove dots after "home" and "work" in Emacs configuration file
2. Start minimal Emacs
3. Call org-agenda (via `C-c a a')
4. Save buffer as a PDF file

=> No error, but the tag colors are NOT RESPECTED in the PDF file

Full video at http://screencast.com/t/Ua3jeh7p6.

Best regards,
  Seb

-- 
Sebastien Vauban