Subject: bug#15817: closed (Re: bug#15817: 24.3.50; YaSnippet Menu Item Blocks Navigation in Drop-Down Menus)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 10:12:02 +0000

Your bug report

#15817: 24.3.50; YaSnippet Menu Item Blocks Navigation in Drop-Down Menus

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
15817: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15817
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#15817: 24.3.50; YaSnippet Menu Item Blocks Navigation in Drop-Down Menus
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Eric Brown <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 12:11:28 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Eric Brown <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 22:59:50 -0600
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> On Nov 5, 2013, at 9:55 PM, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> >> From: Eric Brown <[email-masked]>
> >> Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 17:13:00 -0600
> >> 
> >> I have YaSnippet in the menu bar, and it seems to prevent right-arrowing
> >> (C-f) through to the right side menu items, such as "Help" menu.
> > 
> > How did that YaSnippet item get added to the menu bar?  What do you
> > have in your .emacs to do that?
> 
> eschulte’s starter kit

Thanks, fixed in trunk revision 115002.

Subject: 24.3.50; YaSnippet Menu Item Blocks Navigation in Drop-Down Menus
From: Eric Brown <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 17:13:00 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

---
I am using Eli's new drop down menus in a text terminal. (Wonderful
addition, might I add.)

I have YaSnippet in the menu bar, and it seems to prevent right-arrowing
(C-f) through to the right side menu items, such as "Help" menu.
---

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.0.0, GTK+ Version 2.24.22)
 of 2013-11-04 on air.local
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11300000
Configured using:
 `configure --with-x --with-x-toolkit=yes CC=clang'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  image-diredx-async-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <return> SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC C-s y a s n i C-a 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <escape> v <escape> v <escape> v <escape> 
v <escape> v <escape> v <escape> v <escape> v C-s m 
e n u s C-a <return> N N N N N SPC N SPC C-x o 2 <return> 
<help-echo> C-x p C-g C-x o <right> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <down> C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v 
C-v C-v C-v C-v <down> C-v <down> <down> C-v C-v C-v 
<down> <down> C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v 
C-v C-v C-v <escape> < C-s y s a <backspace> <backspace> 
a C-g C-x k <return> q <escape> x b u g - <tab> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> r e <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> r e p o r t <tab> <tab> b <tab> <retur
n>

Recent messages:
Reading active file via nnml...done
nnimap read 5k from p03-imap.mail.me.com
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
Quit
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20131101.1343/.dir-locals hides /Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20131101.1212/.dir-locals
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/tex-site hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/password-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/format-spec
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/custom
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/color
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131028/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/tls
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/netrc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dns
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dig
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rtree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/registry
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/plstore hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnregistry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/message
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gssapi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sync hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/brown/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20131101.1343/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug flow-fill qp sort smiley mm-archive mail-extr
gnus-bcklg vc-git gnus-cite flyspell ispell nnir misearch multi-isearch
gnus-async gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnimap utf7
nnmaildir nnml nnfolder parse-time gnus-demon bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua
bbdb-com crm netrc gnutls network-stream starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win
gnus-load tls rcirc ob-latex ob-ditaa ob-clojure ob-haskell ob-js
ob-python ob-ruby ob-perl ob-R ob-sh bbdb-message sendmail message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader bbdb
bbdb-site helm-mode helm-files image-dired+ image-dired dired-aux
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptative
helm-info helm-net xml helm-plugin helm-locate helm-help
helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-utils helm
ido-vertical-mode flx-ido flx w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone
w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util mule-util outorg outshine gnus-notify gnus gnus-ems
gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap nnheader mail-utils essh delsel
cmake-mode smooth-scrolling maxframe magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit
grep epa epg epg-config diff-mode git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode server
log-edit pcvs-util add-log fullscreen-mode gnus-alias tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme browse-url
ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els
ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-sta-d ess-sta-l make-regexp ess-sp6-d
ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d ess-tracebug ess-roxy hideshow ess-help
ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc ess-s-l ess ess-inf ess-mode
ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom executable ess-compat ess-site
bookmark+ bookmark+-key dired-x dired bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu
bookmark+-lit bookmark pp finder-inf python-mode skeleton derived imenu
flymake shell cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs compile zenburn-theme
yasnippet help-mode ido paren windmove recentf tree-widget wid-edit
uniquify ffap thingatpt url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars saveplace org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs tex-site f-autoloads rx ido-at-point-autoloads
ido-better-flex lein-autoloads eieio eieio-core nrepl-autoloads
org2blog-autoloads org-autoloads osx-browse-autoloads
browse-url-dwim-autoloads osx-pseudo-daemon-autoloads outorg-autoloads
edmacro kmacro string-utils-autoloads list-utils-autoloads cl-macs gv cl
cl-loaddefs cl-lib swank-clojure-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads
slime-autoloads byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv advice help-fns
info easymenu zenburn-theme-autoloads package time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)