Subject: bug#15815: 24.3.50; distant-foreground face attribute and org-hide face

From: Aaron Ecay <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 18:57:16 -0500

Org mode uses the org-hide face to deemphasize the display of certain
structural elements; this face has the :foreground set to the default
background color, so that text which is colored with it is invisible.
In a recent build of trunk, this stopped working, and text propertized
with the org-hide face would display identically to default text.

Executing the following line of lisp restores the proper appearance,
leading me to believe this is a bug introduced along with the
:distant-foreground changes:

(set-face-attribute 'org-hide nil :distant-foreground "#080808")

(#080808 is the value of the default background, and org-hide
foreground, for me)

I have not in any way made other changes to my setup that interact with
:distant-foreground.

Thanks,
Aaron

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.2)
 of 2013-11-05 on haize
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11404000
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man --without-sound
 --with-xft --with-x-toolkit=gtk --with-gif=no 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Compilation

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  erefactor-check-eval-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  global-goto-address-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  sml-modeline-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  command-frequency-autosave-mode: t
  command-frequency-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
g e t . r a n d <tab> . i n <tab> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-c C-c <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> , <backspace> . i n <tab> ( f u l l . d a 
t $ X _ _ <backspace> <backspace> x _ _ d o _ _ <tab> 
<tab> a <tab> , SPC <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> M-w 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-y <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> M-w 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-y <return> M-p 
M-p M-p M-n M-n M-n C-r g e t . r a n d . i n C-r C-r 
C-g C-g M-p M-p M-n <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> C-x C-d f u l l . s 
u b <tab> a d <return> M-p C-a a d . s n _ <return> 
p l o t ( <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> w i t h ( a d . s n , SPC <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> C-M-SPC M-w <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
C-y <return> <switch-frame> g n p p d d <return> q 
d g p <return> q q <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> 
<return> n n n n <return> q q g <help-echo> <switch-frame> 
C-c P U x SPC <help-echo> SPC <switch-frame> g <down-mouse-1> 
<drag-mouse-1> SPC g <return> a <return> SPC n q n 
<return> q n <return> q n <return> q n <return> q g 
q <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <return> > <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <return> n q n <return> 
q n <return> q n <return> n q n <return> q n <return> 
q n <return> q n <return> q g q <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> 
<return> > <switch-frame> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-1> 
M-x r e p o r t - e m a c s - b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Package `flycheck-20131104.623' deleted.
Package `cider-20131031.1711' deleted.
Unable to load color "unspecified-fg"
Saving file /home/aecay/.emacs.d/url/cookies...
Wrote /home/aecay/.emacs.d/url/cookies
Visit the notmuch website.
Refresh
Visit the notmuch website.
Refresh
Wrote /home/aecay/.emacs.d/recentf [5 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.1/elpa/flycheck-20131105.1502/.dir-locals hides /home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20131101.302/.dir-locals
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.1/elpa/flycheck-20131105.1502/.dir-locals hides /home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20131101.1343/.dir-locals
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.1/elpa/flycheck-20131105.1502/.dir-locals hides /home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130519.1641/.dir-locals
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/anything-complete-1.86/anything-complete hides /home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/anything-20130606.946/anything-complete
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.1/elpa/flycheck-20131105.1502/.dir-locals hides /home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-parentheses-20130523.1752/.dir-locals
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.1/elpa/flycheck-20131105.1502/.dir-locals hides /home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/kill-ring-search-20110605.1744/.dir-locals
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.1/elpa/cider-20131105.1415/nrepl-client hides /home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/nrepl-20131015.1805/nrepl-client
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.1/elpa/flycheck-20131105.1502/.dir-locals hides /home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20131103.709/.dir-locals
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/el-x-20131006.923/subr-compat hides /home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/workgroups2-20131103.1525/subr-compat
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/el-x-20131006.923/dflet hides /home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/workgroups2-20131103.1525/dflet
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20130207.2102/htmlize hides ~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-30000101/org hides ~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/pos-tip-20121128.2315/pos-tip hides ~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/predictive/pos-tip
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.1/elpa/popup-20130708.2245/popup hides ~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/predictive/popup
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/ibuffer-git-20110508.231/ibuffer-git hides ~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/ibuffer-git/ibuffer-git
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/zeitgeist-20120212.140/zeitgeist hides ~/.emacs.d/ext-elisp/zeitgeist
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/preview hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/preview
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/prv-emacs hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/tex-jp hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/bib-cite hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/tex-bar hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/toolbar-x hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/tex-fold hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/context-nl hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/context-en hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/context-en
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/context hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/context
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/tex-font hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/font-latex hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/tex-mik hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/multi-prompt hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/texmathp hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/tex-info hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/latex hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/latex
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/plain-tex hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/tex-style hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/tex-buf hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/tex hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/auctex/tex
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/tex-site hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/tex-site
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/git-blame-20110509.1226/git-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-blame
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-30000101/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.1/elpa/flycheck-20131105.1502/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/git-elisp/predictive/avl-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/avl-tree
/home/aecay/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.2251/tabulated-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/timeclock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/timeclock

Features:
(shadow sort footnote mail-extr emacsbug sendmail
helm-fix-multiline-process helm cider-macroexpansion cider-mode
cider-repl-mode cider-repl cider-eldoc cider-version pkg-info
cider-interaction arc-mode archive-mode cider-util
clojure-mode-expansions clojure-mode inf-lisp pcase org-table cus-edit
descr-text stan-mode debug ibuf-ext ibuffer-git ibuffer org-inlinetask
ledger-mode ledger-schedule ledger-xact ledger-texi ledger-test
ledger-state ledger-sort ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-post
ledger-occur ledger-init ledger-fonts ledger-exec ledger-context
ledger-complete ledger-commodities esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-arg esh-util
ledger-regex dkmisc helm-utils helm-imenu semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet helm-external helm-elisp helm-aliases helm-eval helm-files
image-dired ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net helm-plugin bookmark helm-locate
helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-grep wgrep-helm helm-regexp tar-mode
warnings artist picture reporter rect autoload lisp-mnt finder-inf wgrep
find-dired misearch multi-isearch view network-stream starttls shr-color
url-queue url-cache shr mm-archive mule-util html-mode-expansions
sgml-mode haskell-decl-scan haskell-font-lock haskell-mode
haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-align-imports dabbrev
cc-langs plain-tex gitignore-mode conf-mode image-mode make-mode ac-js2
skewer-mode cache-table simple-httpd pp js2-mode-expansions
js-mode-expansions js2-mode latexenc rainbow-mode css-mode-expansions
css-mode reftex-cite autorevert filenotify sh-script smie jka-compr rst
preview prv-emacs tex-buf reftex-dcr reftex-auc font-latex
latex-mode-expansions latex tex-style tex reftex-ref rcirc adoc-mode
tempo markup-faces autoinsert skeleton org-contacts gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 reftex-parse reftex reftex-vars ox-beamer ox-latex ox-publish
navi-mode outorg outshine erefactor edebug-x edebug paredit image-file
org-magit ein-org ein-notebooklist ein-notebook ein-pytools ein-pager
ein-completer ein-subpackages ein-notification ein-scratchsheet
ein-worksheet ein-kill-ring ein-cell ein-output-area ein-kernelinfo
ein-kernel ein-query request url-http tls url-auth url-gw ein-events
ein-websocket websocket bindat ein-node ein-log ewoc ein-core ein-utils
cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine ein ein-loaddefs org-irc tabify flyspell org-element
bibtex supercite regi notmuch notmuch-parser notmuch-message
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-address notmuch-wash coolj
notmuch-query icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib
mm-view mml-smime smime dig vc-check-status vc-git-check-status
git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter git-annex magithub crm url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap magit-bisect
magit-key-mode magit epa epg epg-config diff-git diff-mode
git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log disp-table
desktop frameset saveplace ibuf-macs dired-single dired-aux dired-x
dired expand-region text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions
python-el-fgallina-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-custom
expand-region-core elpy virtualenv grep nose json idomenu
highlight-indentation flymake elpy-refactor python allout ess-toolbar
ess-mouse mouseme ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-sta-d ess-sta-l
cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d
compile ess-tracebug ess-roxy hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args
ess-s-l ess ess-inf ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom
executable ess-compat ess-site peg quail dbus xml elisp-slime-nav etags
eldoc highlight-cl highlight-parentheses which-func imenu
fill-column-indicator autopair whitespace browse-url goto-addr thingatpt
tramp tramp-compat auth-source password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell undo-tree diff ispell browse-kill-ring uniquify paren misc
windmove clojure-snippets yasnippet help-mode diminish
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup hl-line sml-modeline ido
mb-depth icomplete+ icomplete vc-git byte-code-cache savehist recentf
tree-widget time cua-base cus-start cus-load server pallet cask
cask-bootstrap epl git commander f dash s ac-helm-autoloads
anything-complete-autoloads anything-el-swank-fuzzy-autoloads
anything-git-autoloads anything-git-goto-autoloads
anything-ipython-autoloads auto-highlight-symbol-autoloads
boxquote-autoloads buffer-stack-autoloads calfw-gcal-autoloads
change-inner-autoloads color-theme-solarized-autoloads
color-theme-autoloads command-frequency-autoloads
compilation-recenter-end-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads
delim-kill-autoloads diff-git-autoloads diminish-autoloads
dired-isearch-autoloads dizzee-autoloads duplicate-thing-autoloads
e2wm-R-autoloads e2wm-bookmark-autoloads e2wm-svg-clock-autoloads
el-autoyas-autoloads enclose-autoloads eproject-autoloads esk-autoloads
ess-R-data-view-autoloads ess-R-object-popup-autoloads factlog-autoloads
fastnav-autoloads find-file-in-git-repo-autoloads
find-file-in-project-autoloads find-file-in-repository-autoloads
find-things-fast-autoloads flex-isearch-autoloads
flymake-gjshint-autoloads generate-autoloads-autoloads
git-blame-autoloads git-gutter-fringe-autoloads rx
goto-last-change-autoloads grin-autoloads helm-R-autoloads
helm-anything-autoloads helm-c-yasnippet-autoloads helm-gist-autoloads
gist-autoloads helm-git-autoloads highlight-cl-autoloads
highlight-indentation-autoloads highline-autoloads
hungry-delete-autoloads idle-require-autoloads ido-better-flex
ido-hacks-autoloads ido-sort-mtime-autoloads idomenu-autoloads
imenu-anywhere-autoloads htmlize-autoloads inlineR-autoloads
jss-autoloads kill-ring-search-autoloads tex-site
lisp-infection-autoloads magit-gh-pulls-autoloads eieio eieio-core
logito-autoloads magnet-autoloads markup-faces-autoloads
minimap-autoloads mode-compile-autoloads multi-project-autoloads
mv-shell-autoloads nlinum-autoloads nose-autoloads org-fstree-autoloads
pcmpl-git-autoloads elnode-autoloads db-autoloads peg-autoloads
ph-autoloads pomodoro-autoloads popwin-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
project-buffers-autoloads project-local-variables-autoloads
levenshtein-autoloads pysmell-autoloads info pyvirtualenv-autoloads
r-autoyas-autoloads rcirc-color-autoloads rcirc-ucomplete-autoloads
recent-addresses-autoloads rotate-text-autoloads save-packages-autoloads
savekill-autoloads scpaste-autoloads shadchen-autoloads
simple-call-tree-autoloads slime-autoloads smart-operator-autoloads
sml-modeline-autoloads sr-speedbar-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads
sudo-ext-autoloads thingopt-autoloads ttrss-autoloads
typopunct-autoloads pcache-autoloads unbound-autoloads
virtualenv-autoloads widget-mvc-autoloads win-switch-autoloads
xmlgen-autoloads zeitgeist-autoloads zencoding-mode-autoloads
zotelo-autoloads package org byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
edmacro kmacro derived org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src easy-mmode ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat advice help-fns org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message idna
cl-macs gv format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Aaron Ecay