Subject: bug#15809: closed (Re: bug#15809: 24.3.50; wrong defcustom type for `suggest-key-bindings' )

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 18:33:02 +0000

Your bug report

#15809: 24.3.50; wrong defcustom type for `suggest-key-bindings'

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
15809: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15809
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#15809: 24.3.50; wrong defcustom type for `suggest-key-bindings'
From: Mattias Engdegård <[email-masked]>
To: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 20:32:04 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Both sound good to me.  The second one doesn't just repeat what is
> already said in the other text, so I slightly prefer that one.

Then that's what it will be. Thank you, pushed and closed.

Subject: 24.3.50; wrong defcustom type for `suggest-key-bindings'
From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 07:30:37 -0800 (PST)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Instead of `integer' the `choice' should use `number' (and the code
should then ignore negative values) or `restricted-sexp' with a test
that the time be non-negative.

See the comment by phils here:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/19782939/729907

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-10-19 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 114715 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --enable-checking 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3' CPPFLAGS=-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1'