Subject: bug#15808: 24.3; thing-at-point slow for url and email

From: Leo Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 08:59:42 +0800

On 2013-11-06 00:32 +0800, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> Try it with M-x profiler-start RET RET ... M-x profiler-report RET.
>
>
>         Stefan

I got the following which doesn't seem useful. Am I wrong? Thanks - Leo

CPU:

+ if                                                              144  35%
+ let                                                             141  34%
+ call-interactively                                               83  20%
  Automatic GC                                                     20   4%
  redisplay_internal (C function)                                  11   2%
+ read-from-minibuffer                                              4   0%
+ easy-kill                                                         1   0%
+ list                                                              1   0%

MEM:

+ call-interactively                                        6,531,039  99%
  redisplay_internal (C function)                              14,256   0%
+ let                                                              74   0%