Subject: Re: bug#15790: Including php-mode

From: Achim Gratz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 07:52:47 +0100

Xue Fuqiao writes:
> The first one is in active development.  Just before contacting them, I
> found this page:
>
> https://github.com/ejmr/php-mode/wiki/Will-GNU-Emacs-Ever-Include-php-mode%3F
>
> it says "php-mode will never be part of GNU Emacs"...

If you read on, it seems that if somebody relieved Eric of the burden of
collecting the copyright assignments he'd reconsider.  But looking at
the list of contributors I'll agree with him that this would be a big
task.

Regards,
Achim.
-- 
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/Downloads.html#BlofeldUserWavetables