Subject: Re: bug#15778: 24.3; cperl-mode causes emacs to lock up

From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 22:52:29 -0500

> Because `cperl-beginning-of-property' explicitly never returns nil.  In
> the extreme case, it returns (point-min).

Thanks, installed (as a "tiny change"),

        Stefan

PS: If you intend to contribute more code to Emacs, we'll soon need you
to sign some copyright paperwork.  If you want to start this process
right away, then fill the form below and email it to the FSF as
instructed, so they can send you the proper paperwork to sign.

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]