Subject: bug#15778: closed (Re: bug#15778: 24.3; cperl-mode causes emacs to lock up)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 03:53:02 +0000

Your bug report

#15778: 24.3; cperl-mode causes emacs to lock up

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
15778: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15778
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#15778: 24.3; cperl-mode causes emacs to lock up
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Nathan Trapuzzano <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Stephen Berman <[email-masked]>, Jonathan Rockway <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 22:52:29 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Because `cperl-beginning-of-property' explicitly never returns nil.  In
> the extreme case, it returns (point-min).

Thanks, installed (as a "tiny change"),

        Stefan

PS: If you intend to contribute more code to Emacs, we'll soon need you
to sign some copyright paperwork.  If you want to start this process
right away, then fill the form below and email it to the FSF as
instructed, so they can send you the proper paperwork to sign.

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]

Subject: 24.3; cperl-mode causes emacs to lock up
From: Nathan Trapuzzano <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 07:19:13 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

cperl-mode causes emacs to lock up indefinitely.  I can't break the lock
except by killing the process.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Visit the attached file with cperl-mode.
2. Put the cursor at the beginning of line 44 ($$str =~ ...)
3. Type C-k (kill-line).  The line is not removed, and the cursor is
   stuck.  C-g doesn't help.

This is happening on 24.3 and on trunk.

package Diogenes::Coding::Beta;

use strict;
use warnings;
use parent qw(Exporter);

our @EXPORT = qw(beta_to_unicode);
our %unicode;

use File::Spec::Functions;
use File::Basename;

{
    my ($name, $path, $suffix) = fileparse __FILE__, qr/\.[^.]*/;
    my $coding_file = catfile $path, $name, 'coding.pl';
    do $coding_file;
}

my $rx;
{
    my @tokens = sort { length($b) <=> length($a) } keys %unicode;
    @tokens = map { quotemeta $_ } @tokens;
    push @tokens, '.';
    $rx = join '|', @tokens;
    $rx = qr/$rx/;
}

# beta_to_unicode($lang, $$beta_text, $strict, $convert_final_sigma)
sub beta_to_unicode {
    my $lang = lc shift;

    if ($lang eq 'greek') {
        goto &greek_to_unicode;
    }
    else  {
        die "beta->unicode conversion not supported for language '$lang'";
    }
}

# greek_to_unicode($$beta_text, $strict, $convert_final_sigma)
sub greek_to_unicode {
    my ($str, $strict, $sigma) = @_;

    $$str =~ s/$rx/
        my $match = ${^MATCH};
        if (exists $unicode{$match}) {
            if ($match eq 'S' && $sigma) {
                if ($$str =~ m<\GS(?=[[:space:]\.,:;'\-_]|$)>) {
                    # Bare 'S' is followed by a space, punctuation mark, or end
                    # of string.
                    $unicode{S2};
                }
                else {
                    $unicode{$match};
                }
            }
            else {
                $unicode{$match};
            }
        }
        elsif ($strict) {
            die "no beta->unicode conversion for '$match'";
        }
        else {
            $match;
        }
    /gpex;
}

1;

__END__

=encoding utf8

=head1 NAME

Diogenes::Coding::Beta - Routines for converting to/from beta code.

=head1 INTERFACE

=over

=item beta_to_unicode( $lang, $$beta_code_string, $strict, $convert_final_sigma )

Convert $$beta_code_string in place from beta code to unicode.  $lang specifies
the language; currently, only C<greek> is supported.  $strict means throw an
exception if a token is encountered that doesn't have a conversion; otherwise,
such tokens convert to themselves.  $convert_final_sigma means convert word- and
string-terminal C<S> into C<ς>.

=back

=cut

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.22)
 of 2013-10-31 on Nathan-GNU
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11403000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/opt/emacs-24' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk2' '--with-xft'
 '--with-gif=no''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
k C-x r o C-p C-p C-p C-p C-x r o C-n C-f C-g C-g C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-x C-g C-x b s c <tab> <return> s d f 
SPC j o s i f j SPC e s w o i <return> d f o s i j 
SPC s d o f j i s <return> C-j o s i d f j s d f C-p 
C-p C-p C-a C-SPC C-n C-n C-f C-f C-f C-f C-x r o C-/ 
<switch-frame> n n n n n n n n <switch-frame> C-h f 
m <backspace> c u a SPC m o d e <return> <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> n n n n n n n n n n C-g 
q p p <return> <return> n n n n n n n n n n n n n n 
n n n n n n n n <switch-frame> C-h k M-q C-x o <switch-frame> 
h <tab> <tab> <S-iso-lefttab> <return> h n h <tab> 
<return> <return> <tab> h n h <tab> C-c C-v h n <switch-frame> 
C-x o C-h i C-x 1 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ m e m <backspace> l i 
s p <return> C-s t r a n s i e n t C-s C-s C-s <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> n ! h <tab> <tab> <tab> 
C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v h n n n P N 
n C-l q n n l g <return> <return> C-p d q p <return> 
q <return> q l p <return> T T <return> p N q <return> 
q l g n <return> <return> <tab> q l <switch-frame> 
C-x 5 0 M-x r e p o r t SPC e m a <tab> <return> b 
u <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
imap: Login successful...
imap: Authenticating to `mail.nbtrap.com' using `login'...done
Wrote /home/nathan/Mail/mail/emacs-devel/177
nnml: Reading incoming mail (1 new)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Checking new news...done
Auto-saving...
Follow the link
Auto-saving...done
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/password-cache hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/password-cache
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/md4 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/md4
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/format-spec hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/format-spec
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hex-util hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/hex-util
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/color hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/color
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dns-mode hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sh hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-digest hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hmac-def hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-cram hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dns hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/dns
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ntlm hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hmac-md5 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-ntlm hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dig hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/dig
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/netrc hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/netrc
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/tls hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/tls
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hashcash hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/binhex hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/uudecode hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmbox hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-picon hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-archive hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndir hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/plstore hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cus hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-spec hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/auth-source hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pop3 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/starttls hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-extern hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnrss hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/deuglify hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-vm hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-parse hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-bodies hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-demon hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-group hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-ml hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/qp hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nngateway hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cache hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-encode hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-ems hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-decode hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndiary hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-registry hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-salt hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-uu hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mailcap hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gravatar hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/yenc hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnweb hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-html hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnvirtual hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rtree hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmaildir hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-url hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/shr-color hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/messcompat hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnagent hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2104 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-delay hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-eform hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-range hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-art hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml-smime hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-stat hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-partial hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmh hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml2015 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-msg hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/shr hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-wash hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnregistry hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sum hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnoo hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-kill hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-topic hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/canlock hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sync hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnheader hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cite hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ietf-drums hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2231 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-agent hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gssapi hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndoc hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-score hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnfolder hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-logic hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnspool hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-diary hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-start hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc1843 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nneething hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnir hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/html2text hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/flow-fill hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nntp hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml1991 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2045 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-fun hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gmm-utils hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml-sec hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/message hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/message
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnnil hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/smiley hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-int hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-dup hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-uu hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-view hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndraft hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-draft hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-win hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/compface hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-source hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-setup hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnimap hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmairix hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-dired hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ecomplete hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnml hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2047 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/smime hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve-manage hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-util hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-mh hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/score-mode hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-async hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve-mode hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-undo hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnbabyl hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/registry hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-util hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-report hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmail hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/time-date hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/parse-time hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug bbdb-gui ffap rect help-mode gnus-fun mailalias
smtpmail sendmail nnir mule-util info diff-mode easy-mmode flow-fill
misearch multi-isearch sort gnus-cite smiley ansi-color w3m-form qp w3m
browse-url doc-view jka-compr dired-x dired image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh imap
utf-7 gnutls network-stream starttls nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc
nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache gnus-load eldoc nlinum linum nlinum-autoloads slime-autoloads
paren bbdb-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime
smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs gv format-spec
mml easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv password-cache url-vars mailcap nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit bbdb-snarf mail-extr
rfc822 bbdb-com advice help-fns advice-preload mailabbrev bbdb-autoloads
bbdb timezone haskell-mode-autoloads edmacro kmacro imenu w3m-load cl
cl-lib package windmove time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)