Subject: 24.3; cperl-mode causes emacs to lock up

From: Nathan Trapuzzano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 07:19:13 -0400

cperl-mode causes emacs to lock up indefinitely.  I can't break the lock
except by killing the process.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Visit the attached file with cperl-mode.
2. Put the cursor at the beginning of line 44 ($$str =~ ...)
3. Type C-k (kill-line).  The line is not removed, and the cursor is
   stuck.  C-g doesn't help.

This is happening on 24.3 and on trunk.

package Diogenes::Coding::Beta;

use strict;
use warnings;
use parent qw(Exporter);

our @EXPORT = qw(beta_to_unicode);
our %unicode;

use File::Spec::Functions;
use File::Basename;

{
    my ($name, $path, $suffix) = fileparse __FILE__, qr/\.[^.]*/;
    my $coding_file = catfile $path, $name, 'coding.pl';
    do $coding_file;
}

my $rx;
{
    my @tokens = sort { length($b) <=> length($a) } keys %unicode;
    @tokens = map { quotemeta $_ } @tokens;
    push @tokens, '.';
    $rx = join '|', @tokens;
    $rx = qr/$rx/;
}

# beta_to_unicode($lang, $$beta_text, $strict, $convert_final_sigma)
sub beta_to_unicode {
    my $lang = lc shift;

    if ($lang eq 'greek') {
        goto &greek_to_unicode;
    }
    else  {
        die "beta->unicode conversion not supported for language '$lang'";
    }
}

# greek_to_unicode($$beta_text, $strict, $convert_final_sigma)
sub greek_to_unicode {
    my ($str, $strict, $sigma) = @_;

    $$str =~ s/$rx/
        my $match = ${^MATCH};
        if (exists $unicode{$match}) {
            if ($match eq 'S' && $sigma) {
                if ($$str =~ m<\GS(?=[[:space:]\.,:;'\-_]|$)>) {
                    # Bare 'S' is followed by a space, punctuation mark, or end
                    # of string.
                    $unicode{S2};
                }
                else {
                    $unicode{$match};
                }
            }
            else {
                $unicode{$match};
            }
        }
        elsif ($strict) {
            die "no beta->unicode conversion for '$match'";
        }
        else {
            $match;
        }
    /gpex;
}

1;

__END__

=encoding utf8

=head1 NAME

Diogenes::Coding::Beta - Routines for converting to/from beta code.

=head1 INTERFACE

=over

=item beta_to_unicode( $lang, $$beta_code_string, $strict, $convert_final_sigma )

Convert $$beta_code_string in place from beta code to unicode.  $lang specifies
the language; currently, only C<greek> is supported.  $strict means throw an
exception if a token is encountered that doesn't have a conversion; otherwise,
such tokens convert to themselves.  $convert_final_sigma means convert word- and
string-terminal C<S> into C<ς>.

=back

=cut

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.22)
 of 2013-10-31 on Nathan-GNU
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11403000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/opt/emacs-24' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk2' '--with-xft'
 '--with-gif=no''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
k C-x r o C-p C-p C-p C-p C-x r o C-n C-f C-g C-g C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-x C-g C-x b s c <tab> <return> s d f 
SPC j o s i f j SPC e s w o i <return> d f o s i j 
SPC s d o f j i s <return> C-j o s i d f j s d f C-p 
C-p C-p C-a C-SPC C-n C-n C-f C-f C-f C-f C-x r o C-/ 
<switch-frame> n n n n n n n n <switch-frame> C-h f 
m <backspace> c u a SPC m o d e <return> <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> n n n n n n n n n n C-g 
q p p <return> <return> n n n n n n n n n n n n n n 
n n n n n n n n <switch-frame> C-h k M-q C-x o <switch-frame> 
h <tab> <tab> <S-iso-lefttab> <return> h n h <tab> 
<return> <return> <tab> h n h <tab> C-c C-v h n <switch-frame> 
C-x o C-h i C-x 1 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ m e m <backspace> l i 
s p <return> C-s t r a n s i e n t C-s C-s C-s <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> n ! h <tab> <tab> <tab> 
C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v h n n n P N 
n C-l q n n l g <return> <return> C-p d q p <return> 
q <return> q l p <return> T T <return> p N q <return> 
q l g n <return> <return> <tab> q l <switch-frame> 
C-x 5 0 M-x r e p o r t SPC e m a <tab> <return> b 
u <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
imap: Login successful...
imap: Authenticating to `mail.nbtrap.com' using `login'...done
Wrote /home/nathan/Mail/mail/emacs-devel/177
nnml: Reading incoming mail (1 new)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Checking new news...done
Auto-saving...
Follow the link
Auto-saving...done
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/password-cache hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/password-cache
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/md4 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/md4
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/format-spec hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/format-spec
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hex-util hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/hex-util
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/color hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/color
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dns-mode hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sh hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/org/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-digest hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hmac-def hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-cram hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dns hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/dns
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ntlm hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hmac-md5 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-ntlm hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dig hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/dig
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/netrc hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/netrc
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/tls hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/tls
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hashcash hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/binhex hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/uudecode hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmbox hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-picon hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-archive hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndir hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/plstore hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cus hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-spec hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/auth-source hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pop3 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/starttls hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-extern hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnrss hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/deuglify hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-vm hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-parse hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-bodies hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-demon hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-group hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-ml hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/qp hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nngateway hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cache hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-encode hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-ems hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-decode hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndiary hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-registry hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-salt hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-uu hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mailcap hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gravatar hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/yenc hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnweb hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-html hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnvirtual hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rtree hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmaildir hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-url hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/shr-color hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/messcompat hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnagent hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2104 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-delay hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-eform hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-range hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-art hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml-smime hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-stat hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-partial hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmh hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml2015 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-msg hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/shr hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-wash hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnregistry hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sum hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnoo hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-kill hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-topic hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/canlock hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sync hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnheader hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cite hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ietf-drums hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2231 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-agent hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gssapi hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndoc hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-score hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnfolder hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-logic hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnspool hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-diary hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-start hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc1843 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nneething hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnir hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/html2text hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/flow-fill hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nntp hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml1991 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2045 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-fun hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gmm-utils hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml-sec hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/message hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/message
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnnil hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/smiley hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-int hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-dup hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-uu hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-view hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndraft hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-draft hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-win hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/compface hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-source hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-setup hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnimap hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmairix hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-dired hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ecomplete hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnml hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2047 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/smime hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve-manage hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-util hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-mh hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/score-mode hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-async hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve-mode hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-undo hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnbabyl hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/registry hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-util hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-report hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmail hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/time-date hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/nathan/opt/elisp/gnus/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/parse-time hides /opt/emacs-24/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug bbdb-gui ffap rect help-mode gnus-fun mailalias
smtpmail sendmail nnir mule-util info diff-mode easy-mmode flow-fill
misearch multi-isearch sort gnus-cite smiley ansi-color w3m-form qp w3m
browse-url doc-view jka-compr dired-x dired image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh imap
utf-7 gnutls network-stream starttls nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc
nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache gnus-load eldoc nlinum linum nlinum-autoloads slime-autoloads
paren bbdb-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime
smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs gv format-spec
mml easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv password-cache url-vars mailcap nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit bbdb-snarf mail-extr
rfc822 bbdb-com advice help-fns advice-preload mailabbrev bbdb-autoloads
bbdb timezone haskell-mode-autoloads edmacro kmacro imenu w3m-load cl
cl-lib package windmove time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)