Subject: bug#1571 closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> (Re: bug#1571)

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 19:35:03 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the emacs package:

#1571: only one word about git in (info "(emacs)Version Control")

It has been closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
1571: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=1571
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#1571
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:25:12 -0500

Emacs 23 will have more info.

Subject: only one word about git in (info "(emacs)Version Control")
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 00:15:50 +0800

In (info "(emacs)Version Control") there is literally only one word
about git, on (info "(emacs)Customizing VC"). Somebody who has used
git for more than a few minutes should add something.
emacs-version "22.2.1"
(I added X-Debbugs-CC: [email-masked] (lest I use a real CC
causing bug number escalation), but it seems the git list filters
things coming in from the side.)