Subject: 24.3.50; rcirc activity mode-line indicator gets cleared automatically

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 10:18:52 +0200

When using `rcirc-track-minor-mode', the mode line contains an activity
indicator like

  [#e,#gnus,#gnu]

that tells users that there's been activity in #emacs, #gnus, and #gnu
since they've last visited those buffers.  Once you switch to, say, the
#emacs rcirc buffer, the #e indicator is removed again.

However, since quite some time, the activity indicator is cleared
periodically without me switching to the channel buffers.  That is, the
one second I have the activity above, the next second it's [] again,
meaning there hasn't been any activity.

I've verified that I get that behavior also with emacs -Q and only a
minimal rcirc config, e.g., setting my `rcirc-default-nick' etc.
However, with emacs -Q the clearing happens way fewer than with my
normal emacs with dozens of packages loaded.

If you give me some hints on how to debug that, I'm happy to do whatever
you want me to do.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.6)
 of 2013-10-21 on tsdh
Bzr revision: [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11403000
System Description:	NAME=Gentoo

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --libdir=/usr/lib64 --disable-silent-rules
 --disable-dependency-tracking --program-suffix=-emacs-24-vcs
 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24-vcs
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-gameuser=games --without-compress-info
 --with-file-notification=inotify --disable-acl --with-dbus
 --with-gnutls --with-gpm --without-hesiod --without-kerberos
 --without-kerberos5 --with-xml2 --without-selinux --without-wide-int
 --with-zlib --with-sound=alsa --with-x --without-ns --without-gconf
 --with-gsettings --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-gif --with-jpeg
 --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm --with-imagemagick
 --with-xft --with-libotf --with-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-vcs-24.3.9999 EBZR_BRANCH=trunk
 EBZR_REVNO=114733 'CFLAGS=-march=native -pipe -g3 -ggdb' CPPFLAGS=
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: rcirc

Minor modes in effect:
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  use-hard-newlines: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x p a c k <tab> l i s <tab> <return> U x y <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> y <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> q M-x 
g n u s <return> <escape> <escape> <escape> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <return> $ q <return> c <return> c <return> 
$ $ q <return> c l s <return> c <return> c <return> 
c <return> c <return> C-n SPC <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> 
c l s <up> <up> <up> <up> <return> B <backspace> q 
l s M-x r c i r <tab> <return> C-c C-SPC C-c C-SPC 
M-x d e b b <tab> - s <tab> <return> r c i r c SPC 
t r a c k <return> <return> <return> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> C-e C-a <down> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <down> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <down> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <down> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <down> <return> 
<down> <return> c q M-x r c i r <tab> - b <tab> <tab> 
C-g M-x r e p o <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Connecting to irc.gnome.org...done
Connecting to irc.gimp.org...
Rcirc-Omit mode enabled
Connecting to irc.gimp.org...done
Rcirc-Omit mode enabled [19 times]
Contacting host: debbugs.gnu.org:80 [3 times]
Wrote /tmp/gnus-temp-group-3372xMs
20131023T095720.854> Opening nndoc server on /tmp/gnus-temp-group-3372xMs-ephemeral...
20131023T095720.854> Opening nndoc server on /tmp/gnus-temp-group-3372xMs-ephemeral...done
20131023T095902.246> Exiting summary buffer and applying spam rules
Quit

Load-path shadows:
~/Repos/el/highlight-symbol.el/.dir-locals hides ~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
~/Repos/el/auctex/lpath hides ~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/lpath
~/Repos/el/highlight-symbol.el/.dir-locals hides /home/horn/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20130929.226/.dir-locals
~/Repos/el/highlight-symbol.el/.dir-locals hides /home/horn/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-parentheses-20130523.1752/.dir-locals
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/color
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/format-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/password-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/Repos/el/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/Repos/el/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/Repos/el/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dns
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dig
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/tls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/netrc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/message
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/Repos/el/highlight-symbol.el/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sendmail nndoc url-handlers mm-archive debbugs-gnu
debbugs soap-client rcirc-color rcirc-controls rcirc-late-fix rcirc sort
smiley gnus-cite gnus-bcklg gnus-dup gnus-async qp gnus-ml nndraft nnmh
rot13 utf-7 gnutls nnimap utf7 netrc nnml nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache gnus-demon nntp spam
spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-gravatar mail-extr gravatar
gnus-topic nnir gnus-registry registry eieio-base th-private warnings
autoload lisp-mnt tar-mode mule-util hl-line parse-time network-stream
starttls url-http tls url-gw url-auth finder-inf company-capf
company-files company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-cmake
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-css company-nxml company-elisp highlight-parentheses company
stratego-mode go-mode-load greql-mode tg-mode generic preview-latex
tex-site auto-loads cider cider-macroexpansion cider-mode cider-selector
cider-repl-mode cider-repl cider-eldoc eldoc cider-interaction arc-mode
archive-mode cider-version pkg-info find-func epl nrepl-client ewoc
etags dash clojure-mode imenu inf-lisp tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell pcomplete paredit epa-file epa epg rdictcc
google-contacts-message google-contacts-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat nnheader google-contacts xml
url-cache url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util password-cache
url-vars google-oauth dired-x em-term term ehelp electric esh-opt
esh-ext esh-util highlight-symbol boxquote ecomplete message idna
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader edit-server server yasnippet derived
help-mode disp-table noutline outline browse-kill-ring recentf
tree-widget wid-edit helm-buffers helm-grep helm-regexp grep
helm-elscreen helm-utils dired compile comint ansi-color ring helm
helm-config helm-aliases uniquify multiple-cursors
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
thingatpt mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core
easy-mmode rect iedit help-macro iedit-lib cl-macs gv cl superword
subword saveplace savehist paren icomplete mb-depth advice help-fns
diminish rx edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib gnus-load tsdh-dark-theme
debbugs-autoloads info easymenu memory-usage-autoloads package
site-gentoo time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)