Subject: bug#1569: 23.0.60; Newsticker TreeView, N key not working properly

From: poppyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 18:35:11 +0800

Ulf Jasper <[email-masked]> writes:

> poppyer <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> In the Newsticker TreeView(buffer *Newsticker Tree*), type N key would
>> not locate the next-new-or-immortal-iterm directly. Instead, we have
>> to first move cursor to the virtual folder which contains new items,
>> while there is not simple way to do so.
>
> I cannot reproduce this problem.
>
> Typing N will move to the next new or immortal item of the current news
> feed only. It will not move to an item of a different feed.
>
> Do keys f and F for moving between feeds work? Do keys p and P for
> moving between items work?

I see, but in this case, there would be no easy way to locate a feed
with new items? If you have many feeds, but only a few of them has new
items, to use f/p would be quite troublesome. And also, the behavior of
key N would be inconsistent with plainview, where key N can locate next
new items of different feed.