Subject: Re: bug#15682: 24.3.50; `:link' in `defgroup' does not respect `mouse-1-click-follows-link'

From: Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 12:50:59 -0400

Drew Adams <[email-masked]> writes:

>> What happened to the bug # in the Subject line?
>> Please restore it.
>
> Hm. I see it got restored by my reply.
> Why was it missing from Mauro's and Lars's
> mails?  E.g.:

I guess Mauro just copied the subject from
https://debbugs.gnu.org/15682#5, which doesn't include the bug number
(because it shows mail as it was originally sent, before the bug number
was assigned).

When someone sends a message without the bug number to a
[email-masked] address, the bug list mail server adds the bug
number back; but if you're on Cc, then you'll get the message directly
from the sender (i.e., not from the server, and so you won't see the
number added back in.  I think you would *also* get the message from the
server with the bug number, but depending on your mail setup, it might
get hidden/deleted as a duplicate).