Subject: bug#15680: dd: suggest iflag=fullblock ... but only if count > 1

From: Bernhard Voelker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:14:17 +0200 (CEST)

> On October 22, 2013 at 1:03 PM Pádraig Brady <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On 10/22/2013 11:26 AM, Bernhard Voelker wrote:
> > To avoid that this question comes up again: should we add
> > this into the Texinfo file?
> 
> Maybe, though we have to be careful of coupling the
> docs too tightly with the code.
> Worth a source comment at least.

Ctually, this question came up on a discussion on the
opensuse-factory mailing list [1].
It'd be good to be able to point end users to some documentation
they can easily access.  Therefore, I thought that the info
pages would be the right place.
WDYT?

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2013-10/msg00565.html

Have a nice day,
Berny