Subject: Re: bug#15652: 24.3.50; `emacs_backtrace.txt'

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:03:58 +0300

forcemerge 15652 14861
thanks

  w32_backtrace at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/w32fns.c:7965
  emacs_abort at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/w32fns.c:7997
  terminate_due_to_signal at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/emacs.c:376
  die at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/alloc.c:6605
  unwind_create_frame at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/w32fns.c:4239
  do_unwind_create_frame at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/w32fns.c:4250
  unbind_to at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:3280
  unwind_to_catch at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:1144
  Fthrow at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:1174
  Ftop_level at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keyboard.c:1201
  Ffuncall at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2786
  exec_byte_code at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/bytecode.c:919
  funcall_lambda at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:3023
  Ffuncall at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2838
  apply1 at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2555
  Fcall_interactively at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/callint.c:378
  Ffuncall at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2796
  exec_byte_code at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/bytecode.c:919
  funcall_lambda at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2957
  Ffuncall at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2838
  call1 at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2588
  command_loop_1 at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keyboard.c:1561
  internal_condition_case at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:1331
  command_loop_2 at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keyboard.c:1162
  internal_catch at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:1097
  command_loop at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keyboard.c:1133
  recursive_edit_1 at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keyboard.c:780
  Frecursive_edit at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keyboard.c:844
  Ffuncall at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2786
  exec_byte_code at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/bytecode.c:919
  funcall_lambda at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2957
  Ffuncall at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2838
  Fapply at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2328
  apply1 at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2562
  call_debugger at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:311
  maybe_call_debugger at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:1707
  Fsignal at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:1528
  xsignal at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:1562
  xsignal2 at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:1583
  wrong_type_argument at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/data.c:192
  Fframe_selected_window at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/window.c:415
  eval_sub at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2159
  eval_sub at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2144
  eval_sub at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:2144
  Feval at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:1977
  eval_dyn at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keyboard.c:7627
  internal_condition_case_1 at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/eval.c:1355
  menu_item_eval_property at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keyboard.c:7638
  parse_menu_item at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keyboard.c:7814
  single_menu_item at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/menu.c:337
  map_keymap_item at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keymap.c:566
  map_keymap_internal at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keymap.c:605
  map_keymap_canonical at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keymap.c:670
  single_keymap_panes at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/menu.c:303
  single_menu_item at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/menu.c:436
  map_keymap_item at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keymap.c:566
  map_keymap_internal at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keymap.c:605
  map_keymap_canonical at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/keymap.c:670
  single_keymap_panes at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/menu.c:303
  parse_single_submenu at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/menu.c:565
  set_frame_menubar at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/w32menu.c:359
  initialize_frame_menubar at c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/repo/src/w32menu.c:526

This is another duplicate of 14861.