Subject: 23.0.60; bug #374 is still a bug

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:10:48 -0800

The symptoms described in bug #374 are still the same: 
 
All Info links respect mouse-1-click-follows-link, except those in the
header line.
 
All links appear the same, and they should all act the same. Links in
the header line should respect mouse-1-click-follows-link, like all
the others.
 
There needs to be a way to optionally prevent mouse-1 from following
all links, including those, such as these that might be implemented
as buttons.

In GNU Emacs 23.0.60.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2008-11-24 on LENNART-69DE564
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (3.4) --no-opt --cflags -Ic:/g/include
-fno-crossjumping'