Subject: bug#15642: closed (Re: bug#15642: 24.3.50; css-mode indents the second attribute for each block wrongly)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 03:26:03 +0000

Your bug report

#15642: 24.3.50; css-mode indents the second attribute for each block wrongly

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
15642: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15642
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#15642: 24.3.50; css-mode indents the second attribute for each block wrongly
From: Chow Loong Jin <[email-masked]>
To: Simen Heggestøyl <[email-masked]>
Cc: Tom Tromey <[email-masked]>, Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:25:31 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 09:50:21PM +0100, Simen Heggestøyl wrote:
> Tom Tromey <[email-masked]> writes:
> > Stefan> I can't reproduce it with Emacs's trunk.
> > Stefan> Do you still see this problem?
> >
> > This works for me as well.
> >
> > Tom
> 
> Cannot reproduce here either.
> 
> Could you provide us with more information on how to trigger this bug,
> Jin?
> 
> Else, I think we can safely close this for now.

Hmm, I don't think I've seen this bug in a while either. Close it I guess.

-- 
Kind regards,
Loong Jin

Subject: 24.3.50; css-mode indents the second attribute for each block wrongly
From: Chow Loong Jin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 18:13:36 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1. Run emacs -Q /tmp/test.css
2. Type the following out:
body {
    foo: bar;
    bar: baz;
}
3. Place marker on line 3 (bar: baz;)
4. Press tab.
5. Notice that it gets indented to the following:
body {
    foo: bar;
      bar: baz;
}
6. Now move the { to its own line, and repeat steps 3-4. Notice that the
   bar: baz line follows the indentation of the {.

Expected behaviour:
bar: baz; should be indented as per the block in line 2.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.4)
 of 2013-10-07 on marid, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 2:20131006-1~ppa1~saucy1)
System Description:	Ubuntu 13.10

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --host x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-snapshot
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-imagemagick=yes 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN
 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed -znocombreloc''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_SG.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_SG.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_SG.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  fci-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-cwarn-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
Invalid face reference: css-property
Invalid face reference: linum
Invalid face reference: css-property
Invalid face reference: linum
Invalid face reference: css-property
Invalid face reference: linum [2 times]
Invalid face reference: css-selector [2 times]
Invalid face reference: linum [2 times]
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/php-elisp/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/cscope/xcscope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xcscope
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auto-complete/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/popup
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auto-complete/fuzzy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/fuzzy
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/preseed
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-el-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-el-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme_seldefcustom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme_seldefcustom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/thinks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/thinks
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/silly-mail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/silly-mail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pack-windows hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pack-windows
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/align-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/align-string
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/twiddle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/twiddle
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/map-lines hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/map-lines
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/floatbg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/floatbg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/rfcview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/rfcview
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-completion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ctypes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ctypes
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/slang-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/slang-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/sys-apropos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/sys-apropos
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/projects hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/projects
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/folding
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/framepop hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/framepop
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme-library hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme-library
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tld hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tld
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/todoo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/todoo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/lcomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/lcomp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/coffee hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/coffee
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/xrdb-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/xrdb-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/maplev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/maplev
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pp-c-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pp-c-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuffer-complete-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuffer-complete-cycle
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/shell-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/shell-command
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-beyond-fill-column hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-beyond-fill-column
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dict hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dict
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/egocentric hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/egocentric
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/marker-visit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/marker-visit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/miniedit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/miniedit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tlc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dir-locals
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/perldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/perldoc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-buffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-buffer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protbuf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protbuf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-case hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-case
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ascii
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuf-electric hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuf-electric
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/edit-env hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/edit-env
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/services hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/services
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-huge-tar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-huge-tar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ff-paths hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ff-paths
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/clipper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/clipper
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/under hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/under
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protocols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protocols
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/setnu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/setnu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/auto-fill-inhibit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/auto-fill-inhibit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/toggle-option hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/toggle-option
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/obfusurl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/obfusurl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-current-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-current-line
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/show-wspace hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/show-wspace
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/df hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/df
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-custom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/home-end hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/home-end
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/upstart-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/upstart-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/latex-cjk-common/cjk-enc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-common/cjk-enc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/latex-cjk-common/cjktilde hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-common/cjktilde
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/latex-cjk-common/cjkspace hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-common/cjkspace
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-2.8/emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.2/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-2.8/tablegen-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.2/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-2.8/llvm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.2/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/lua-mode/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lua-mode/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-simple-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-simple-keys
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-classic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/rebase-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/rebase-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-sample hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-sample
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-class hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-class
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-region hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-region
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-univ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-univ
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mason hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mason
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-auto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-auto
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-compat
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-vars
~/.emacs.d/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/php-elisp/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/prolog-el/prolog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/prolog-el/prolog
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/pylint/pylint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pylint/pylint
~/.emacs.d/linum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/linum
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/prolog-el/prolog hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/progmodes/prolog

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils tmm electric wid-edit
descr-text pp add-log misearch multi-isearch jka-compr windmove
help-mode thingatpt tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio
eieio-core mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-w3m org-wl org-vm org-rmail
org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-habit org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp
ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda org byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs vc-git css-mode
smie xterm server hideshow disp-table fill-column-indicator paren ido
whitespace superword subword hl-line cwarn cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cus-start cus-load linum-relative linum Oblivion-theme
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs git-commit xcscope tiling
quick-yes smarttabs autosave auto-complete-config ac-python rx
auto-complete popup which-func imenu whattf-dt html5-langs debian-el
debian-el-loaddefs advice yasnippet help-fns derived edmacro kmacro
cl-macs gv easymenu time-date assoc compile comint ansi-color ring
mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib 50magit
emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode
dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs devhelp tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin