Subject: bug#1562: 23.0.60; modify-frame-parameters in Emacs 23 for fonts

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 13:21:44 -0800

> From: Glenn Morris Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 12:47 PM
> Please try to be concise. It seems your mail can be summarized as:
> 
> "I still see bug 119".

Fine. I already sent mail saying that, and it didn't seem to show up. But if the
message has now been successfully passed (by creating a new bug), then that's
good.

> The 5 attachments would seem to consist of a misunderstanding about
> Emacs 22.3 not being Emacs 23.1.

Yes. I included them to point out the problem of updates to the bug not getting
recorded. You can ignore them, now that the message has been delivered. Sorry
for that noise.

> To address your off-topic comments, it would seem bugs cannot be
> modified when archived. (This is not the place to discuss the
> operation of the bug tracker.)

I don't know what the problem was, but what you say makes sense. I hope this bug
gets reopened and finds its place again among the Outstanding bugs. I will send
email about the tracker problem to emacs-devel. Thx.