Subject: bug#15617: closed (Re: bug#15617: 24.3; ansi-color-drop-regexp missing control characters)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 01:39:02 +0000

Your bug report

#15617: 24.3; ansi-color-drop-regexp missing control characters

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
15617: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15617
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#15617: 24.3; ansi-color-drop-regexp missing control characters
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:38:32 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.4

OK; added.

Subject: 24.3; ansi-color-drop-regexp missing control characters
From: Chris Thompson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 20:11:12 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The pianobar.el library contains <esc>[2K characters in its output.
 According to the standard here:
 http://www.ecma.ch/ecma1/STAND/ECMA-048.HTM
 <esc>[1K and <esc>[1J are also valid control characters.

We could add these characters to the regex used to remove
control characters from comint output. It would look something like
this:
added characters: \\|2K\\|1J\\|1K

(defconst ansi-color-drop-regexp
  "\033\\[\\([ABCDsuK]\\|2J\\|2K\\|1J\\|1K\\|=[0-9]+[hI]\\|[0-9;]*[Hf]\\)"
  "Regexp that matches ANSI control sequences to silently drop.")

Thanks!
Chris

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin12.3.0, NS apple-appkit-1187.37)
 of 2013-05-06 on Chriss-MacBook-Pro.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3' '--without-dbus'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/info/emacs' '--with-ns'
 '--disable-ns-self-contained' 'CC=cc''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  server-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  movement-minor-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> y C-o . a u <return> M-t M-i M-e C-s M-a r 
e p o - <backspace> r t - b u g <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Sending...
Opening STARTTLS connection to `smtp.gmail.com:587'...done
Opening STARTTLS connection to `smtp.gmail.com:587'...done
Save auth info to file ~/.authinfo? [y/n/N/e/?] y
Saved new authentication information to ~/.authinfo
Sending email 
Sending email done
Sending...done
Saving file /Users/cthompson/.authinfo...
Wrote /Users/cthompson/.authinfo

Load-path shadows:
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/ssl hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/ssl
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/im-wl hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/im-wl
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rails-speedbar-feature/rails-speedbar-feature hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rails/rails-speedbar-feature
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rails-project/rails-project hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rails/rails-project
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rails/inflections hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rinari/util/jump/inflections
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/findr-0.7/findr hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rinari/util/jump/findr
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/inf-ruby-2.2.4/inf-ruby hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rinari/util/inf-ruby/inf-ruby
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/company-0.6.10/.dir-locals hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/key-chord-0.5.20080915/key-chord hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/key-chord/key-chord
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/company-0.6.10/.dir-locals hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/md4
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/hex-util
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-publish/org-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-sh hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-scala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/company-0.6.10/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/cl-lib-0.3/cl-lib hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug ffap url-parse url-vars rfc2104 network-stream
starttls message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mail-extr cal-iso
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda exec-path-from-shell misterioso-theme
ag-autoloads command-t-autoloads company-autoloads dash-autoloads
esk-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
find-file-in-project-autoloads find-file-in-repository-autoloads
find-things-fast-autoloads findr-autoloads
flymake-python-pyflakes-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads
framesize-autoloads grep-a-lot-autoloads grizzl-autoloads
cl-lib-autoloads helm-cmd-t-autoloads key-chord-autoloads org-autoloads
info popwin-autoloads pretty-lambdada-autoloads redo+-autoloads
robe-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads s-autoloads wgrep-autoloads flyspell
ispell diminish server savehist desktop time my-keybindings my-macros
my-functions dash s contrib-functions .loaddefs coffee-mode
browse-kill-ring autopair uniquify view mule-util appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs ob-dot org-clock ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element org-wl org-mode-expansions org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs zencoding-mode mime-w3m mime mmgeneric
eword-decode mel path-util mime-parse std11 mime-def luna alist mcharset
mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom poe pym static
apel-ver product w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone
w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util undo-tree diff sr-speedbar smex ido smooth-scrolling
rvm rails-speedbar-feature rails rails-refactoring rails-shoulda
rails-spec rails-lib-layout rails-features rails-controller-layout
rails-model-layout rails-ui rails-log rails-ws rails-test rails-rake
rails-scripts rails-find rails-navigation rails-cmd-proxy rails-ruby
align rails-core rails-lib rails-project sql grep speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe ruby-end rinari jump inflections findr ruby-compilation
which-func inf-ruby ruby-mode-expansions ruby-mode rainbow-delimiters
paredit nrepl compile ewoc arc-mode archive-mode etags
clojure-mode-expansions clojure-mode imenu inf-lisp multiple-cursors
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect 50magit
key-chord jump-char json-mode ioccur noutline outline helm-config
helm-aliases goto-last-change flymake-ruby feature-mode-expansions
feature-mode cucumber-mode expand-region text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-custom expand-region-core
eproject esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util yasnippet derived edmacro
kmacro dired-details+ warnings dired-details jabber-bookmarks
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-menu jabber-autoloads jabber-iq
jabber-keymap jabber-core jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login
sasl-plain fsm jabber-conn srv dns tls jabber-logon jabber-xml xml
jabber-private jabber-util password color-theme bookmark+ bookmark+-key
easy-mmode dired-x bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark
ace-jump-mode recipes smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils el-get el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify
help-mode el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil
el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar
el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink
el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git
el-get-elpa package cl-macs gv el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr
el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core
autoload cl dired reset subword winner tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec advice help-fns cl-lib
advice-preload recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu paren delsel
autorevert time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns
multi-tty emacs)