Subject: 24.3; ansi-color-drop-regexp missing control characters

From: Chris Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 20:11:12 -0500

The pianobar.el library contains <esc>[2K characters in its output.
 According to the standard here:
 http://www.ecma.ch/ecma1/STAND/ECMA-048.HTM
 <esc>[1K and <esc>[1J are also valid control characters.

We could add these characters to the regex used to remove
control characters from comint output. It would look something like
this:
added characters: \\|2K\\|1J\\|1K

(defconst ansi-color-drop-regexp
  "\033\\[\\([ABCDsuK]\\|2J\\|2K\\|1J\\|1K\\|=[0-9]+[hI]\\|[0-9;]*[Hf]\\)"
  "Regexp that matches ANSI control sequences to silently drop.")

Thanks!
Chris

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin12.3.0, NS apple-appkit-1187.37)
 of 2013-05-06 on Chriss-MacBook-Pro.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3' '--without-dbus'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/info/emacs' '--with-ns'
 '--disable-ns-self-contained' 'CC=cc''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  server-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  movement-minor-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> y C-o . a u <return> M-t M-i M-e C-s M-a r 
e p o - <backspace> r t - b u g <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Sending...
Opening STARTTLS connection to `smtp.gmail.com:587'...done
Opening STARTTLS connection to `smtp.gmail.com:587'...done
Save auth info to file ~/.authinfo? [y/n/N/e/?] y
Saved new authentication information to ~/.authinfo
Sending email 
Sending email done
Sending...done
Saving file /Users/cthompson/.authinfo...
Wrote /Users/cthompson/.authinfo

Load-path shadows:
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/ssl hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/ssl
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/im-wl hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/im-wl
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rails-speedbar-feature/rails-speedbar-feature hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rails/rails-speedbar-feature
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rails-project/rails-project hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rails/rails-project
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rails/inflections hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rinari/util/jump/inflections
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/findr-0.7/findr hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rinari/util/jump/findr
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/inf-ruby-2.2.4/inf-ruby hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rinari/util/inf-ruby/inf-ruby
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/company-0.6.10/.dir-locals hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/key-chord-0.5.20080915/key-chord hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/key-chord/key-chord
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/company-0.6.10/.dir-locals hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/md4
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/hex-util
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-publish/org-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-sh hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-scala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/company-0.6.10/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/cl-lib-0.3/cl-lib hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug ffap url-parse url-vars rfc2104 network-stream
starttls message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mail-extr cal-iso
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda exec-path-from-shell misterioso-theme
ag-autoloads command-t-autoloads company-autoloads dash-autoloads
esk-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
find-file-in-project-autoloads find-file-in-repository-autoloads
find-things-fast-autoloads findr-autoloads
flymake-python-pyflakes-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads
framesize-autoloads grep-a-lot-autoloads grizzl-autoloads
cl-lib-autoloads helm-cmd-t-autoloads key-chord-autoloads org-autoloads
info popwin-autoloads pretty-lambdada-autoloads redo+-autoloads
robe-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads s-autoloads wgrep-autoloads flyspell
ispell diminish server savehist desktop time my-keybindings my-macros
my-functions dash s contrib-functions .loaddefs coffee-mode
browse-kill-ring autopair uniquify view mule-util appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs ob-dot org-clock ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element org-wl org-mode-expansions org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs zencoding-mode mime-w3m mime mmgeneric
eword-decode mel path-util mime-parse std11 mime-def luna alist mcharset
mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom poe pym static
apel-ver product w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone
w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util undo-tree diff sr-speedbar smex ido smooth-scrolling
rvm rails-speedbar-feature rails rails-refactoring rails-shoulda
rails-spec rails-lib-layout rails-features rails-controller-layout
rails-model-layout rails-ui rails-log rails-ws rails-test rails-rake
rails-scripts rails-find rails-navigation rails-cmd-proxy rails-ruby
align rails-core rails-lib rails-project sql grep speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe ruby-end rinari jump inflections findr ruby-compilation
which-func inf-ruby ruby-mode-expansions ruby-mode rainbow-delimiters
paredit nrepl compile ewoc arc-mode archive-mode etags
clojure-mode-expansions clojure-mode imenu inf-lisp multiple-cursors
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect 50magit
key-chord jump-char json-mode ioccur noutline outline helm-config
helm-aliases goto-last-change flymake-ruby feature-mode-expansions
feature-mode cucumber-mode expand-region text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-custom expand-region-core
eproject esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util yasnippet derived edmacro
kmacro dired-details+ warnings dired-details jabber-bookmarks
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-menu jabber-autoloads jabber-iq
jabber-keymap jabber-core jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login
sasl-plain fsm jabber-conn srv dns tls jabber-logon jabber-xml xml
jabber-private jabber-util password color-theme bookmark+ bookmark+-key
easy-mmode dired-x bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark
ace-jump-mode recipes smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils el-get el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify
help-mode el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil
el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar
el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink
el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git
el-get-elpa package cl-macs gv el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr
el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core
autoload cl dired reset subword winner tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec advice help-fns cl-lib
advice-preload recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu paren delsel
autorevert time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns
multi-tty emacs)