Subject: 24.3; Setting lexical-binding in file's local variables block should trigger a warning

From: Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 17:40:42 -0700

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org. Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address. After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug. If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

When compiling and/or loading an emacs lisp file that sets 
lexical-binding in a local variables section rather than in the first 
line of the file, a warning should be shown informing that the setting 
will have no effect. I don't think it is very well-known that 
lexical-binding as a file-local variable is special in this way. Just as 
an example, a recent change to the lexbind-mode emacs package moved it 
from the first line into a local variables block:

https://github.com/spacebat/lexbind-mode/pull/3
https://github.com/purcell/lexbind-mode/commit/6a46c5a20f6ce1f3bc0032c7e5a44a37724c5462.diff

Presumably, neither the submitter of that patch nor the author of 
lexbind-mode was aware of this restriction on lexical-binding, or else I 
doubt that patch would have been applied. Having a warning for a setting 
of lexical-binding that would have no effect would prevent such errors.

-Ryan Thompson

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
`bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
of 2013-03-12 on bob.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
`configure '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin'
'--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin'
'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.7
-isystem
/Users/david/Xcode-10.7_4.5.2/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/usr/include/
-F/Users/david/Xcode-10.7_4.5.2/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks''

Important settings:
locale-coding-system: nil
default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
global-pretty-mode: t
sml-modeline-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
ido-yes-or-no-mode: t
ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
icomplete-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
desktop-save-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
osx-pseudo-daemon-mode: t
ido-everywhere: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
autopair-global-mode: t
global-auto-complete-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tool-bar-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down>
<wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> M-c b r o w <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ M-x b r o w <return>
<return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x p a c k a g e
- u p <backspace> <backspace> l i s <tab> <return>
C-x b <return> <help-echo> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-; <return> <left>
- * - SPC l e x i c a l <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down>
<wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> - b i n d i n g : S-SPC t SPC - * - C-x C-s
M-x n o r <return> C-h v l e x i <return> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-a C-k C-k C-x
C-s C-x o C-h i <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement>
<drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> M-x C-y <return> l e x i <return> t <return>
C-x o M-x <return> l e x <return> <up> <return> C-a
C-x C-s M-x n o r m <return> C-h v l e x i <return>
C-h v l e x i c a l - <return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
<double-down-mouse-1> <double-mouse-1> <triple-down-mouse-1>
<triple-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> <double-mouse-1> <triple-down-mouse-1>
<triple-mouse-1> <triple-down-mouse-1> <triple-mouse-1>
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement>
<drag-mouse-1> M-w M-x r e p o r t - e m a <return

Recent messages:
Saving file 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/lexbind-mode-20130328.1131/lexbind-mode.el...
Wrote /Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/lexbind-mode-20130328.1131/lexbind-mode.el
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Saving file 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/lexbind-mode-20130328.1131/lexbind-mode.el...
Wrote /Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/lexbind-mode-20130328.1131/lexbind-mode.el
modify-file-local-variable-prop-line: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *info*>
Saving file 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/lexbind-mode-20130328.1131/lexbind-mode.el...
Wrote /Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/lexbind-mode-20130328.1131/lexbind-mode.el
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130521.1613/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130519.1641/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-parentheses-20130523.1752/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130528.2019/.dir-locals
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20130117.2116/cperl-mode hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-w3m hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-version hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-timer hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-src hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-rmail hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-protocol hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-plot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-pcomplete hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-mouse hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-mobile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-mhe hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-macs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-loaddefs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-list hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-irc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-install hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-inlinetask hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-info hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-indent hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-id hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-habit hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-gnus hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-footnote hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-feed hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-faces hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-eshell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-entities hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-element hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-docview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-datetree hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-ctags hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-crypt hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-compat hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-colview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-clock hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-capture hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-bibtex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-bbdb hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-attach hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-archive hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/org-agenda hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-tangle hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-sqlite hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-sql hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-shen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-sh hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-screen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-scheme hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-scala hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-sass hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-ruby hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-ref hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-R hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-python hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-plantuml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-picolisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-perl hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-octave hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-ocaml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-mscgen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-maxima hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-matlab hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-lob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-lilypond hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-ledger hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-latex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-keys hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-js hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-java hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-io hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-haskell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-gnuplot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-fortran hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-exp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-eval hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-dot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-ditaa hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-css hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-comint hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-clojure hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-calc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-C hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-awk hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/ob-asymptote hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20130515.1144/tq hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr files-x lexbind-mode etags gitignore-mode
conf-mode goto-addr wdired ls-lisp find-dired dired-x two-column
iso-transl el-get-lock finder skeleton autoinsert lisp-mnt mule-util
parse-time network-stream starttls url-http tls url-gw url-cache
url-auth async tabify man cperl-mode perl-mode esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util cus-edit find-func apropos rebase-mode rx view magithub crm
json url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util
password-cache url-vars mailcap magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit epa
derived epg epg-config grep diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util dabbrev
misearch multi-isearch debug smex dired-aux recentf tree-widget wid-edit
whitespace bs load-dir markdown-mode noutline outline add-log sh-script
smie imenu vc-git bug-reference cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine bug-reference-github
pretty-mode jka-compr vlfi melpa server face-remap midnight saveplace
uniquify sml-modeline paren savehist minibuf-eldef mb-depth
ido-yes-or-no ido-ubiquitous icomplete undo-tree diff desktop delsel
auto-dim-other-buffers cus-start cus-load emacsbug message format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils .loaddefs osx-pseudo-daemon ido
ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv
ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d
ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d
ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d
ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d compile ess-tracebug ess-roxy
hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc ess-s-l ess ess-inf
comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom
executable ess-compat ess-site highlight-cl autopair auto-complete popup
bar-cursor edmacro kmacro use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode
el-get el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn
el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa
el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin
el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload dired ac-js2-autoloads
ack-and-a-half-autoloads apache-mode-autoloads
applescript-mode-autoloads async-autoloads
auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads auto-indent-mode-autoloads
autopair-autoloads bar-cursor-autoloads bs-ext-autoloads
buffer-utils-autoloads bug-reference-github-autoloads
button-lock-autoloads charmap-autoloads charmap cmake-mode-autoloads
concurrent-autoloads cperl-mode-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads
csharp-mode-autoloads cursor-chg-autoloads dedicated-autoloads
deferred-autoloads dna-mode-autoloads edit-list-autoloads ein-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads eldoc-eval-autoloads emacs-setup-autoloads
emms-autoloads ess-R-data-view-autoloads ctable-autoloads
ess-R-object-popup-autoloads express-autoloads
git-gutter-fringe-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads git-gutter-autoloads
gitconfig-mode-autoloads gitignore-mode-autoloads hardhat-autoloads
header2-autoloads highlight-cl-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads
icomplete+-autoloads ido-load-library-autoloads ido-sort-mtime-autoloads
ido-yes-or-no-autoloads ignoramus-autoloads igrep-autoloads
lacarte-autoloads letcheck-autoloads lexbind-mode-autoloads
load-dir-autoloads look-dired-autoloads look-mode-autoloads
macro-utils-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
magit-commit-training-wheels-autoloads magit-gh-pulls-autoloads
gh-autoloads eieio logito-autoloads magithub-autoloads magit-autoloads
markdown-mode+-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads marmalade-autoloads
furl-autoloads melpa-autoloads byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile
cconv advice advice-preload mic-paren-autoloads
mode-line-debug-autoloads mouse+-autoloads nav-autoloads
nav-flash-autoloads nlinum-autoloads oddmuse-autoloads
openwith-autoloads org-autoloads info easymenu osx-plist-autoloads
pallet-autoloads carton-autoloads paredit-everywhere-autoloads
paredit-autoloads paredit-menu-autoloads persistent-soft-autoloads
pcache-autoloads pointback-autoloads popup-switcher-autoloads
popup-autoloads popwin-autoloads powerline-autoloads powerline
powerline-separators pretty-mode-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
request-autoloads s-buffer-autoloads noflet-autoloads s-autoloads
shell-history-autoloads skewer-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
finder-inf simple-httpd-autoloads smart-forward-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads smart-mode-line-autoloads smex-autoloads
sml-modeline-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads string-edit-autoloads
dash-autoloads string-utils-autoloads list-utils-autoloads help-fns
cl-macs gv cl cl-lib sudo-ext-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
unfill-autoloads use-package-autoloads diminish-autoloads
bind-key-autoloads vlfi-autoloads volatile-highlights-autoloads
websocket-autoloads winpoint-autoloads package time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)